Nugget Shooter Forums

Turn your 4 wheel drive truck into a Snowmobile!!!

Au Seeker

That's pretty cool! :brows:

There is an outfit called Matrax that has a belted system for all four corners but you have to remove your tires and rims to install them. I like the one you posted, looks like ya just drive onto them, do a simple hookup (lock onto your existing wheels/tires) and go.

Matrax makes a setup for ATVs, I wonder if the Track-n-go company does too. :89:

That's pretty cool! :brows:

There is an outfit called Matrax that has a belted system for all four corners but you have to remove your tires and rims to install them. I like the one you posted, looks like ya just drive onto them, do a simple hookup (lock onto your existing wheels/tires) and go.

Matrax makes a setup for ATVs, I wonder if the Track-n-go company does too. :89:

Yes they make a system for ATVs, UTVs, and motorcycles as well, but you do have remove the tires for these systems.

Back east in Maine when my mom died she had promised her Chevy Blazer to the Denmark Maine Draggers Snowmobile Club ... It now wears tracks rather than wheels and tires and drags the snowmobile trails around town. Thought I had a picyure to show but must be on my thumb drive back home in AZ.

Mike F

This system is best used to get your dumb numb carcass to the airport for a flight to Brazil....if

Artic Dave sees this he'll "vapor lock" :th:

Thats a negative Ghostrider....been there, done that :grr01:

Bought a set of Mattracks for a previous SxS. Worst $$ I ever wasted :cry2: They were constantly broken and the mounting brackets were bona fide pure cheese....