Nugget Shooter Forums

To WSPA Members

wet/dry mixer

Would like to have an outing to my diggings about 50 miles south of Blythe California in the near future for nugget hunting along with my tub for the drywashing. Mostly to see if the area warrants claiming. I dry camp there, but plenty of room for motor-homes or camping trailers.

Edited by wet/dry mixer

Graet offer to the WSPA crew ... I'm in for another trip down toward Cibola if that's where your talking. Was down there a couple weeks ago fishing the Colorado for stripers ... all I caught was really fast water and water a bit cold ... had fun paddling the kayak fishing from it though.

Mike F

Hey, I'm only a few miles away if it's on the west side of the river. Either way, I can make that one.

Wet/dry mixer. Thank you for your offer. I posted it on the WSPA form and suggested they formally accept your offer. I, or someone else will contact you with a PM.

Mike, I'm thinking you should have been beeping instead of fishing.

Edited by Dakota Slim

On the west side of Highway 78 in California. Anytime after the 3rd of January. Think you will enjoy my wet/dry tub, hand operated, no screening, recovers the gold even when the gravel is too damp for dry-washers and very little dust, with a bucket of tools and the tub waight is 19-lbs. Setup is about five seconds. Thank you so much for your interest, bob

Have a 5' x 5' x 10' storage trailer there with room for two with sleeping bags, I sleep in my 4-runner. Camp is accessable for passenger car, no need to stay in a motel. Have water for drinking and panning, just need to bring your detectors, have digging tools. From camp it all foot travel with several washes draining about 3 square miles of some rugged mountains, see no signs of any previous placer work but have had success this past summer.

I sure do wish I was already in AZ by now. I would have already asked to join the WSPA...proven grounds for gold means a bunch to me..... :cry2:

I met with Bob a couple times in the last week and there's plenty of room to camp down there -- plus frosts and freezing temperatures are very rare.

Here are the 10 day weather forecasts for Glamis & Winterhaven...

http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/Glamis+CA+USCA9043:1:US

http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/Winterhaven+CA+USCA1251?dp=windsdp

Edited by Dakota Slim

Wet&dry haven't met but if you think about it, take along a bone(even if it's milkbone) when you meet up w/ chris. Nugget will appreciate it! Chris is okay, but the puppy is my favorite!

One moreover day here at q. 4 nuggets have paid for trip!