Nugget Shooter Forums

Jim,

I know you only know of me via a few gold forums, but I just read about you losing your wife Gloria last week to whom you were with for 58 years.

I want to offer my condolences and prayers to you for your great loss, I know it's very hard to lose someone who is a very big part of you, but I hope you will lean on the rest of us in the prospecting community to help you cope with your lost, if there's anything I can do for you please let me know.

Skip

Amen Skip, I was thinking the same thing...it was the news that I was hoping wouldn't come. Jim's a special guy, and I know Gloria was a special lady.

Jim,

So sorry to hear about your loss. My prayers go out to you and your family.

Rim

Hey Jim ... Sorry to hear of Gloria's passing ... may God be with you and your family in this hour ... Gloria is already there with Him ... and as has been said before "If you need anything we are your extended family ... please don't hesitate to ask."

Mike F

Edited by Mike Furness

Jim, please know that you're in my thoughts and prayers.

I know Gloria must have been a terribly special woman to have put up with the likes of a minin' man all these years.

Keep the memories that make you smile and laugh close at hand and know that any of us able is more than willing to be a shoulder for you.

God bless and be well, Sir.

Edited by GlennM

Jim

I just now read of your loss and please accept my condolences.... I have never met you or your wife but from the few correspondences we've had you sure seem like a very nice person.

You will both be in my Prayers

Joe