Nugget Shooter Forums

I'm Headed to Mars!!!

Au Seeker

I'm not quite sure I buy all that yet Skip, don't get me wrong...I'm packing as we speak but I'll need a little bit more convincing before I load the Keene onto our rocket. :brows:

I heard Keene is working on a personal portable single occupant rocket... :4chsmu1:

P.S. I need the name of the mining district, and Lat /lon/sec. so I file my paperwork.

Adam...I hear the "locals" up there don't take kindly to strangers workin their paystreaks!! :brows:

Adam...I hear the "locals" up there don't take kindly to strangers workin their paystreaks!! :brows:

Maybe we can get Frank to talk Marvin into putting in a good word of recommendation for us with his relatives, and besides I think that gold is just the overburden/tailings those Martians remove when they're mining the meteorites!!! :brows:

Bucket, I'm in the same boat everything is packed and just waiting for the assay reports before firing up the spaceship.

Maybe we can get Frank to talk Marvin into putting in a good word of recommendation for us with his relatives, and besides I think that gold is just the overburden/tailings those Martians remove when they're mining the meteorites!!! :brows:

Bucket, I'm in the same boat everything is packed and just waiting for the assay reports before firing up the spaceship.

Imagine that...they are just interested in the meteorites :laught16: :laught16:

Hey Skip I think Marvin has headed for home when he heard the news...I haven't seen him in ages

Just caught up with this post.

After speaking with Uncle Marvin the word is "IMPOSSIBLE"

According to him the old TV shows of Ancient Aliens has proven that aliens have already ravaged the planets in our solar system of the largest easiest areas of gold.

All they left was the bits an pieces we detect with the Minelabs now.

Klatu Nictu

post-562-0-93961300-1357304676_thumb.jpg