Nugget Shooter Forums

Some Christmas eye-candy

Guest goldstudmuffin

Guest goldstudmuffin

90 plus ounces of Arizona placer nuggets all found with metal detectors by little brother and me. Most of these nuggets were found in virgin patches. Not a single nugget I can think of came off a club claim, unless you want to count the 26 ounces of some of the biggest nuggets that come off a claimed that used to be leased to WSPA.

Club claims are a good place for newbes or if you have "No Clue" where to go. Get out there and hunt for new patch guys... first one there gets most of the goodies.

We stopped by the bank last week and pulled our safety deposit boxes for inventory, there already back at the bank now.

Merry Christmas...

post-86-0-98812500-1356393983_thumb.jpg

post-86-0-24429700-1356394015_thumb.jpg

post-86-0-65868100-1356394046_thumb.jpg

Edited by goldstudmuffin
  • Like 12

We stopped by the bank last week and pulled our safety deposit boxes for inventory, there already back at the bank now.

Merry Christmas...

This is the most awesome personal collection I have seen. However, regarding banks I believe I read that back in the 30s when FDR outlawed owning gold, a person could not access their safe deposit boxes without someone (a gov offical?) in the room with them to ensure they weren't hiding gold in violation of law. I could be wrong ...

Thanks for sharing a glimpse of your collection with the rest of us.

Guest goldstudmuffin

Thanks all, and merry Christmas

I hope the pictures will encourage you to spend more time hunting for new patches. It's easy to get cought up in a the same old routine hunting the same old nugget patches with the same old results. Finding new ares is very hard and can go days or weeks with no gold, but it can be very rewarding if you have a little luck and are persistant.

Russ, that is why we are all out there , most of us are jealous . All the time has paid off for you and Bro. Congratulations. Doug :thumbsupanim :thumbsupanim

Hi Doug, thanks, not trying to make anyone jealous... just trying to let folks know that don't have to be in a gold club to find gold. Spend more time hunting new ground in gold bearing areas.

Edited by goldstudmuffin

Guest goldstudmuffin

Hi Russ , Scotty and All

Very nice collection guys :thumbsupanim !! But were did you get the bear paws to show off Scottys jewelry fashions :idunno: ?? If'n I had a digger as good as yours Russ I'ld have my own bank vault full :D !! Maybe 2 of em :4chsmu1: ??

Happy Huntin John B.

Hi John,

It's not always good having bear paws...That ring he had made weights 2.5 ounces :89: have you seen Scotty with those big fingers trying to get the last french fry out of the box? :D

I will admit he's the best digger I know, I've had to ask him more than ones to come help me dig a hole. :Diggin_a_hole:

Be aware If you ask him to dig when he hungry you get this... :smack: So I started carring a MRE with me and now I when I ask if to dig I get this... :shake2:

Didn't it cost you a whole case of MRE's trying to get Scott to dig for? :25r30wi:

John, I hope you had a great Christmas and a happy new year. When are you going to point thet Hemi north so we can go play? :knight-horse:

Hi Russ

Is that your mustang in your post you've been tellin me about :idunno: ?? That's about how fast I remembered them to be :D !! I'll bet if you have Scotty give it a goose it might hang with the hemi for a few feet :4chsmu1: !! I hope you and the clan had a nice Christmas too :wee: !! Do you think Scotty would arm wrestle me for that 2.5 ounce ring :rolleyes: ??

Happy Huntin John B.