Nugget Shooter Forums

The last 3 Free range Lsd Dinks

Mike C...

Hi all Lon and I decided to do some beepin today since it was going to be perfect beepin weather :thumbsupanim we got about 20 minutes into the hunt and along came another truck :89: it was Bill S :4chsmu1: so now Im thinking cool now someone will get 2 dollars instead of 1 hopefully me :thumbsupanim I got lucky and found 2 dinks before noon so I headed back to the truck to get some food and drink and Bills truck was gone :idunno: I guess he messed up his ankle-Ouch :tisk-tisk: Anyway I ended up with 3 free range Lsd dinks which could be the last of the Lsd gold :nutty: On our way out we seen Glens truck as well-Glen your lucky we did'nt have anything to write with or you would have been tagged :4chsmu1: Oh ya I almost forgot-Lon thanks for the dollar :arrowheadsmiley: Mike C... :200:post-214-0-42153400-1356225199.jpg

• Like 1

Those are not dinks mister and nice gold... And appears my pointy finger still workie :yesss: Yah the kid's rottie ran me over yesterday and was just not having fun so went home. May try again tomorrow and guess I owe ya a buck :grr01:

Yo Mike .. That chunk at the top of the photo is way past the dink clan ... That's gotta be a dwt plus ... I've been trying to get out to the LSD area but just too lazy and can't handle the cold below 70 degrees ... The areas I've been covering for the past year are way out and take a couple or so hours to get into ... I think I'm getting too old for this stuff, so if you guys would just leave every other nugget in place at LSD, I'd greatly appreciate it ..Cheers, yer decrepulated Unc in the Dubyah

Those are not dinks mister and nice gold... And appears my pointy finger still workie :yesss: Yah the kid's rottie ran me over yesterday and was just not having fun so went home. May try again tomorrow and guess I owe ya a buck :grr01:

Hi Bill yes your pointy finger has led me to many of a nugget :head: and I will gladly take the dollar to add to my collection :evil1: -Thanks-Mike C... :200:

Yo Mike .. That chunk at the top of the photo is way past the dink clan ... That's gotta be a dwt plus ... I've been trying to get out to the LSD area but just too lazy and can't handle the cold below 70 degrees ... The areas I've been covering for the past year are way out and take a couple or so hours to get into ... I think I'm getting too old for this stuff, so if you guys would just leave every other nugget in place at LSD, I'd greatly appreciate it ..Cheers, yer decrepulated Unc in the Dubyah

Hi Ron as far as being to lazy to go out-thats ok with me because it leaves me more chances :brows: and I'll try to leave you a few :4chsmu1: Thanks-Mike C... :200:

PS-Thanks Patrick and Terry :head:

Edited by Mike C...

Dang nice NUGGETS there!

Way to go sir.

Glad you got em.

Tom H.

BAH!....

Get some heater packs and throw them in your pockets and get a motorcycle! :)

Too old....your still above ground aint ya! Pops is 79 and still out there beating the bush.

Tom H.

Yep. Frank and I were on a wild ride that included a hill I actually backed down, an old homestead, a wild golden 'yote ancestor, and a smoking parrot.

We found some cool stuff, just none of the metallic yellow kind.

I dont get it :idunno: Mike C... :200:

Well, I guess certain teenyboppers who sort of weren't there in the

sixties won't get it ... But it was a bunch 'o fun in those days ... Cheers, Unc

Well, I guess certain teenyboppers who sort of weren't there in the

sixties won't get it ... But it was a bunch 'o fun in those days ... Cheers, Unc

Heck Ron that stack of cakes was more like a Bad trip :yikes: In the 60's I was still looking for my 1st gonad hair :nutty: Mike C... :200: