Nugget Shooter Forums

NRA Sunday 12/23/12

NRA Chief Executive Wayne LaPierre will appear on NBC's "Meet the Press" on Sunday, his first interview since the killing of 20 young children and six adults at a school in Newtown, Conn., last Friday.

http://news.msn.com/politics/nra-to-address-the-media-in-wake-of-connecticut-shootings

The NRA's power is partly due to its large and active membership, which reportedly has been growing rapidly since the Newtown shootings. NRA officials did not immediately comment, but Fox News, citing a source within the organization, said the group has been adding 8,000 new members a day.

I'm glad the NRA took their time to react to this tragedy, and I hope with all my heart that the National leadership has thought this out and will respond to the anti-gun folks with facts, respect, and empathy.

Did you notice they put a token group (there just to say 'we heard their (useless) input, but we did something entirely different') on Biden's panel to figure out the gun restrictions they plan to push?

I'll let you guys figure out which one.