Nugget Shooter Forums

Man, that's some great stuff Rimmy!! Now if you were part of the "American Digger" crew, that stuff would have fetched you 8-10 grand...according to the show.

I have found many interesting and valuable goodies eyeballing where ever I go...my most recent find was a man's wedding band in a parking lot...worth about $60 in gold value...no way to trace the owner or I would give it back to him...

fred

I have found many interesting and valuable goodies eyeballing where ever I go...my most recent find was a man's wedding band in a parking lot...worth about $60 in gold value...no way to trace the owner or I would give it back to him...

fred

That's a great find!

Well this is about all that's left out of 5/20 ft. trailer loads and 12 long bed pu loads. lol Bucky! 8-10 grand? woweeeeeee!!! :ROFL:

Home this tong is actually a cable tong. This is what they use for grabbing hold of a good size log in the woods and drag it out into an opening for loading. The tighter the cable or chain pulls, the deeper those points dig into the wood. Old school bs.

Edited by Rimshot

Well I guess it ought to be good for another 30 years... After all, crap like this usually sits on a shelf and very seldom sees any action... :brows:

post-26159-0-89267500-1355957305_thumb.j

Edited by Rimshot

I was walking through an area one day just ahead of the street sweeper and I looked down and saw a broken strand of pearls with a Tiffany clasp. It was missing about 4 pearls on the bracelet so I took it to Tiffany and they put the pearls back and restrung it for $35 and it sells in the catalog for $265! It pays to keep a sharp eye. I'm still trying to eyeball my first meteorite.

Mitchel