Nugget Shooter Forums

2012, My Year in New York Detecting

I really liked the video, and especially the still photo about 5 or 6 from the end: three detectors working the beach with breaking surf in the background. Super image!

I really liked the video, and especially the still photo about 5 or 6 from the end: three detectors working the beach with breaking surf in the background. Super image!

Thank you, I think so to. It was taken on Field #2 at Jones Beach State Park, on Long Island, New York, the afternoon of November 16th. It was the first day we could get on the beach after Super Storm Sandy. At one point I counted over 25-machines hunting the sand and water.

post-22152-0-59066000-1355795186_thumb.j

post-22152-0-57011300-1355795481_thumb.j

Nice video. You certainly made some interesting find for sure. Those beaches sure seem easy to hunt compared to the gold fields. :Diggin_a_hole: Almost lulls me to sleep. By the way, who are those two hot chicks below the video. :inocent:

Steve

Thanks Steve! You must be talking about my two "Spokesmodels," Shannon & Brenda.

post-22152-0-95755200-1355835554_thumb.j.

Hey, we're all family here!! I love it! That was a fantastic video Terry, I didn't even know they had dog tags in the forties. All in all, two thumbs up for that video. :thumbsupanim

Hey, we're all family here!! I love it! That was a fantastic video Terry, I didn't even know they had dog tags in the forties. All in all, two thumbs up for that video. :thumbsupanim

My buddy up in Kingston, NY, found one (Dog License tag) from 1862! Can you imagine?

Well, this video did it! Had to go get my fix so after Wendy got home we took off to a local park. Found a quarter, 2 dimes, 3 pennies and a pendant. I feel better now!

Jim

Would make a great DD coil commercial for sure!!! :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

Archived