Nugget Shooter Forums

Cancelling Subscriptions?

Hi All,

I am receiving notice that some of you are cancelling your auto subscriptions... What did we do to make you not want to help out this coming year? Please PM me and let me know would ya because the forum can really use the boost you give it.

Most members are due to renew in a few days or weeks and just not sure what we did to cause some of you that still use the forum regularly to choose not to support it anymore?

With a supporting membership you can also have links to your own website in your signatures as well as other perks and dropping your subscription will automatically remove these links unfortunately. It is support for support....

Many moons ago most of you agreed that keeping the archives was very important to you, but the thousands of posts and photos take up mucho bandwidth and right now it is costing about 1500.00 a year to keep the forum running and we need you folks to help. My small shop and small volume of sales in this economy make it almost impossible to swing the cost myself as I always did up until last year. Prices will also again be going up for our hosting package soon....

I am even now trying to get folks to add an ad banner to help for the first time. Hey I wish it was different and I could run the forum out of pocket, but I can no longer afford it since I generate very little of my income from folks that use it. Yes many here have purchased from me and I sure appreciate it and I am not griping that many have never purchased from Nugget Shooter cause where one buys is not important at our forum and each member owns it equally in my mind as it is public and also why I myself do not do much advertising here.

So if the forum is to stay as you all have come to expect and love we need your help folks simple as that. It would not be the same if we have to dump the archives to stay afloat, but it may come to that one day sadly. This is not a poor attempt at panhandling just telling it like it is.

Anyway if there is anything you would like to see change or anything you want added let us know what we can do to regain your support.

Bill Southern

Howdy Patrick,

On the top right of any page of the forum you'll see your user's name with a little triangle beside it, click on the triangle, a drop down menu with appear, click on "Client Area", and then on the left side of that page under "Overview" click on "Purchases" and that should show you your subscription info/date of purchase/expiration date.

Thanks for your support man and this forum is what it is because of your support!

Yo, Billy .. Followed the instructions, but it kinda doesn't make sense ... Don't know what to do now ... Cheers, Unc

Hi All,

I am receiving notice that some of you are cancelling your auto subscriptions... What did we do to make you not want to help out this coming year? Please PM me and let me know would ya because the forum can really use the boost you give it.

Most members are due to renew in a few days or weeks and just not sure what we did to cause some of you that still use the forum regularly to choose not to support it anymore?

With a supporting membership you can also have links to your own website in your signatures as well as other perks and dropping your subscription will automatically remove these links unfortunately. It is support for support....

Many moons ago most of you agreed that keeping the archives was very important to you, but the thousands of posts and photos take up mucho bandwidth and right now it is costing about 1500.00 a year to keep the forum running and we need you folks to help. My small shop and small volume of sales in this economy make it almost impossible to swing the cost myself as I always did up until last year. Prices will also again be going up for our hosting package soon....

I am even now trying to get folks to add an ad banner to help for the first time. Hey I wish it was different and I could run the forum out of pocket, but I can no longer afford it since I generate very little of my income from folks that use it. Yes many here have purchased from me and I sure appreciate it and I am not griping that many have never purchased from Nugget Shooter cause where one buys is not important at our forum and each member owns it equally in my mind as it is public and also why I myself do not do much advertising here.

So if the forum is to stay as you all have come to expect and love we need your help folks simple as that. It would not be the same if we have to dump the archives to stay afloat, but it may come to that one day sadly. This is not a poor attempt at panhandling just telling it like it is.

Anyway if there is anything you would like to see change or anything you want added let us know what we can do to regain your support.

Bill Southern

I am one of the members that has closed my revolving payment accounts Bill, but not just here at Nuggetshooter.com It has nothing to do with pulling my support. It has everything to do with warnings from people we know in the banking industry to close our PayPal account and any other online portals to our bank accounts. Seems the Russians, Chinese, or whoever, is planning to hit the U.S. just after Christmas into the New Year.

I'll send you a check to renew as a Premium Member. This is the only place on earth I'm a "Premium" anything! :4chsmu1:

Say Bill. If I remember correctly, I paid you in cash while we were standing next to that "rock house" near Tom Wells Rd.

It seems to me, we should meet there yearly to conduct this business.

My subscription runs out next month, so we need to make plans soon!

Patrick .....

I am one of the members that has closed my revolving payment accounts Bill, but not just here at Nuggetshooter.com It has nothing to do with pulling my support. It has everything to do with warnings from people we know in the banking industry to close our PayPal account and any other online portals to our bank accounts. Seems the Russians, Chinese, or whoever, is planning to hit the U.S. just after Christmas into the New Year.

I'll send you a check to renew as a Premium Member. This is the only place on earth I'm a "Premium" anything! :4chsmu1:

I fixed it Terry and thanks for your support.... Bill