Nugget Shooter Forums

Stiffer Gun Laws Needed?

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG you should see all the Hubla on Youtube.

Stinking NBC, ABC and others have nothing but Schite Dribbling from there lips yesterday and today.

Edited by homefire

If you want to come get my guns you had better bring yours. I am not going to live in a country that is afraid of it's Govt. It is not supposed to be that way folks. The 2nd amendment is what keeps the Govt. and the bad guys (not much difference is there?)on the other side of my door and out of my life. I have had it with politicians wiping their butts with the constitution that I swore to protect and defend against all enemies both foreign and domestic. Try them for treason and hang em all. God bless the victims in Newtown, and God bless the SOB that tries that any where near me.

What bugs me is a lot of folks voice their opinions and never even owned a gun. I was watching Kathy Lee the other morning and just thought to my self....she's about as dumb as a box of rocks. All she wanted to do was run down the assault weopons as if she really knows chit. They associate an AR-15 with a M-16 just because they look alike. But I certainly wouldn't want to go up agains't an M-16 with a AR-15. How stupid some people can be.

And I do NOT agree with the gun dealers and the NRA cowing down to the public. The NRA is suppose to make a statement on Friday.

Now you go to gun sites and most of the big clips are either gone or sold out. And many are setting records sales such as Wal-Mart.

It's all about responsibility and NOT guns.

Oh, and one other thing too. I think Sam would make a great President!

post-26159-0-83280000-1355992885_thumb.j

Edited by Rimshot

I don't understand why the first reports that came out had the shooter using handguns and the Bushmaster was in the car. Now you hear that he was using the AR 15. Why do I get the feeling that the gun control nuts are lying to us to get a total ban on semi automatic rifles. Maybe because handguns are for muggers and rapists, shotguns are for home defense, and rifles are for those that try to take our guns away. Most people can tell the difference between a 9mm shell casing and a .223. I know there are AR15s in 9mm and a lot of other calibers. His Bushmaster may have been 9mm. 1st reports are often not accurate but i still think something stinks here.

-Joe

HOLDER SICK TO THE CORE!!!

Please Vote!

Attorney General Holder says,

"WE HAVE NO RIGHT TO POSSESS GUNS."

TAKES 10 SECONDS ... DO IT AND PASS IT ON.

Guess they were not happy with the poll results the first time, so USA Today is running

another one ... Vote Now.

Attorney General Eric Holder has already said this is one of his major issues. He does

not believe the 2nd Amendment gives individuals the right to bear arms. This takes

literally 2 clicks to complete.

Please vote on this gun issue question with USA Today. Then pass the link on to all

the pro-gun folks you know. Hopefully the results will be published later this month.

Here's what you need to do:

First -

vote.

Second
- Send it to other folks and we will see if the results get published.

Click to vote:

Joe,

I heard the same thing. The gun was found in the back of the car. False reporting should be punished as well. Or did they find an AR in someone elses trunk?

Home,

The last report I heard said once in the head using the 10mm.

What a bunch of stumbling, bumbling reporters. They really know how to screw up the facts.

And then the doctors had their say. The type bullits are to blame.

It's very sickening to see supposedly sane people blame everything under the sun but the real culprit. But they have no control over unstable people because they never know when someones going to snap. They have to blame something or someone who didn't have a darn thing to do with the shooting.

Maybe they should just cut off everyones fingers/thumbs and be done with it, including their own.

Stupid is as Stupid does ... or says ... in this case. That plastic gun would absolutely blow up from touching off just on 223 Rem or 556 NATO typically used in the civilian model of the real semi-auto AR-15.

When is the media and the guberment going to get it that guns don't kill ... people using guns kill ... regulate the people who should NOT own guns! And leave those of us who love and appreciate a good firearm alone. We are not the problem ... NOR ARE THE GUNS!

Mike F

Edited by Mike Furness

Stupid is as Stupid does ... or says ... in this case. That plastic gun would absolutely blow up from touching off just on 223 Rem or 556 NATO typically used in the civilian model of the real semi-auto AR-15.

When is the media and the guberment going to get it that guns don't kill ... people using guns kill ... regulate the people who should NOT own guns! And leave those of us who love and appreciate a good firearm alone. We are not the problem ... NOR ARE THE GUNS!

Mike F

It's agenda Mike, this latest hoopla over guns is not about those killed, it's about armed citizens.

The gov't is all too happy to jump in and promote the evils of guns. The gov't can not control an

armed populace. The same people that put Obama in office will vote to have your guns taken.

This is a long term process. Slow and steady and at times to the point of being almost un-noticed.

It's all preparation,...

WWO in the making. :old:

England

Austrailia

...and others

I'm in the mood to finally buy a 45 and since Christmas is here I went to a couple of gun stores here in Vegas. There were a few of the so called Tactical Rifles on the wall but not many, they still had a decent selection of pistols. Now to just figure out which one to buy.

Well good luck with the big cal Greg. I've just never been a big fan of them. Oh they're fun to shoot, I just never liked the muzzle flip or the cost of ammo.