Nugget Shooter Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

garimpo

GROUND BAL. BUTTON ON HANDLE

I bumped into Rusty out at a gold basin a few years ago...he had put a switch on an S-rod because he did not like the factory straight shaft...looked like a very good idea...similar to yours Shep.

fred

That's getting close Adam.....guess one of those would work if a peson knew electronics (leaves me out)....

Thanks for taking the time to search....

Progress maybe.....I'm talking to someone at Minelab AU about the ground balance module that

goes inside the handle.....it's almost 0100 tomorrow there so I'll wait and see for the answer...

No answer from Minelab.....ssoooooooo does anybody know where we can buy just the quick trak

module that sits down in the handle?

I bougt a push button at Radio Shack as a temporary fix. When I found out I had to replace the entire handle assy. it became perminant. Going on 2 years now and I use a detector way more than most folks. Cost about $4.00 and its a little tricky to assemble. I'll try to get you a R.S.part number. If such things are unavailable where you are I would be glad to mail one to you.

Thanks for the offer klunker.....I bought a small button that would just barely go into the

opening where the green button used to be then I used "Brazilian engineering" and

put epoxy in and that's been about three months and it's still doing good.....