Nugget Shooter Forums

Whatchcallits

Slim,

When you go to post or reply, look at the "tools/options" above the reply box, hover your cursor over the icon at the upper left side it should say "Toggle editing mode", click on it and see you then have the use of the "tools/options",

Sometimes that option gets accidentally clicked on and it disables the options.

Everyone should have use of the emoticons and other posting options.

Yup Like Skip said... The reason some of the other options are set up for subscribed members is to give folks willing to help out some extra perks. This forum costs around 1500.00 a year to run because of the huge amount of archived posts and photos we have in our community, many from folks that have now passed away and they could never be replaced.

So we ask folks to chip in a small amount to help out, no I do not make a ton of money having a forum either and many of our members buy elsewhere and always have, but this is not an issue for me and I do not lure you here to buy my products.

I still may have to allow advertising here soon as prices are again going up at our server....

Much Respect Bill--A mans gotta do what a mans gotta do :idunno: in these trying times :2mo5pow: Ifn' revenue raising is mandatory to keeping ol' GNS around so be it :cry2: as I'd snivel ifn' it was gone. Only thing I hate is pop ups :41: Hopefully things will turn around next year :tisk-tisk: and ease up a bit on us miners :4chsmu1: John

Much Respect Bill--A mans gotta do what a mans gotta do :idunno: in these trying times :2mo5pow: Ifn' revenue raising is mandatory to keeping ol' GNS around so be it :cry2: as I'd snivel ifn' it was gone. Only thing I hate is pop ups :41: Hopefully things will turn around next year :tisk-tisk: and ease up a bit on us miners :4chsmu1: John

Oh No John will not be hitting you with any stinking pop ups my friend... There will be a few ads on the right hand side of the page at the forums sort of like on the main index page.