Nugget Shooter Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

El Dorado

Signature

Tried to change my signature and it kept giving me an OOPs were sorry message thai I can onluy use 2 lines, 1 URL and one 50X50 pic

Even when I took it down to just 2 lines I got the same message? ?

Got to cough up enough nickles to be a subscribed member to do that Steve.... hint hint. Anyway the forum costs a bunch to maintain and keep all the past archived material to the tune of 1100.00 a year so we give extra perks to folks that help out..... Been that way for a couple years now and thinking about allowing businesses to advertise to help... If we dump all the past info it is dirt cheap, but we got some good info from folks no longer with us and I hate to dump the past as there is already too much of that in America....

Thought I am a supporting member?

Likely expired Steve, it is automatic after the subscription has run out and you are automatically reset as a regular member. We sure could use some of you good folks to re up for this year to help keep us afloat....

Bill according to my membership, It's not up till Jan 1st.A you know I am more than willing to support the forum, even for other folks

Hmmmm I'll look Steve could be a setting is off and yeas indeed I know that.....

Sort of works now, I no longer get the error message and I change it and the change is accepted and saved but the change does not show up in the forums or when I go back to my signature edit page? ? ?

Still cannot change my signature???????

Still cannot change my signature???????

What do you need changed Steve PM me, you need to be a premium member to add html, photo, or links may be why....

Hi Bill.

I'm having a problem like El Dorado, I can't change my signature to include a photo. I'm a premium member with automatic renewal setup. My membership renews July 28, 2013. Would you advise me regarding the signature problem?

Kept the photo below 50x50 pixels but I can't add it. Tried GIF and JPG.

Also, how do you 'like' somebody? I've tried with no luck. I'm not on Facebook.

Thanks.

Hi Guys.

As you can see, I figured out the problem. I needed to save my changes before I could see them. :grr01:

Couldn't edit or delete previous message.

Sorry for the false alarm. Thanks fella's.

Love the signature!