Nugget Shooter Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Nugget Shooter

Got some more wire...

Man I'm happy for you and jealous at the same time.....as a coin hunter it took me 20 years to finally find

a gold coin.....now 22 years into gold beeping I'm still looking for my first gold wire.....

I have around here somewhere a Minelab 6" mono Rd coil that was for the XT17000....do you think that

would help you on the fine stuff like the wire?

Couple years ago a friend of mine where drywashing, I had a cheap wire brush from HF that we was using to cleant rocks off with. later he used his detector over the same area, kept coming up with the small wires. At that time we discovered that both my hands have metal slivers in them, because of being a toolmaker. Never use wire brushes around areas where detecting.

Nice wire Bill, only know a few spots with that much and never even been to LSD. If I can pass this kidney stone yet today I'm going drywashing tomorrow.

Very nice wire gold Bill, if anybody can find the main patch it'll be you.

Good Hunting...................wonderer

You're the man Billy. Awesome looking gold.

Man O Man, I can feel your excitement, I sure need a gold fix, I feel the earge to get out in Gracies rock pile that she has gathered from our travels while searching for the cure for the fever. There

should be a speck of gold in one of those darn rocks, The gold was probly in the rocks that I throwed out when she was not looking.