Nugget Shooter Forums

Will be around Rich Hill 13-15 Dec

TomH

Hey all:

Dad and I are going to be camping a little south of Descision corner and north of the cemetery.

If anyone is up that way and feels like stopping by we will usually be back at camp around 5...look for a green 4runner with a tire up top.

Tom H.

Tom ... I may be there 14th or 15th ... I'll look for ya. Probably cruising in the red RZR ... if not the white GMC Sierra Ext cab with a single rack and silver aluminum box in the front of the bed. Mike F

Tom ... I may be there 14th or 15th ... I'll look for ya. Probably cruising in the red RZR ... if not the white GMC Sierra Ext cab with a single rack and silver aluminum box in the front of the bed. Mike F

Cool!

Look us up if you have time...we'll have a cold one for ya :)

We will most likely be east of the camp on the weaver claims.

Tom

Cool!

Tom

Cool!

Tom

ooooops...srry Bill

STOP!!! leave me alone......im mildly retarded today :P

Archived