Nugget Shooter Forums

A horny doe...

Let me see .. do I use my doe tag or my buck tag ... we have both back in NH. Have to say in my 50+/- years of hunting in Maine and NH I never saw one or knew one who had shot one. They are rarer than the albino deer of which I have seen two in my life. I didn't shoot either one ... just watched it in amazement.

Mike F

They arent that statistically uncommon...1/1000, but I cant say I have ever seen one. ..And realized it. You generally just look at the end with the horns on it and run with the assumption. Maybe some of those small boned bucks you ought to take a look at the other end too?

I know hen turkeys often get "beards". Our law here for turkey is it must have a "visible beard". Every year someone shoots a hen with a 2-3" beard. They are not that uncommon I guess.

They say 1/1000 humans have both parts or half of one and half of the other. So I suppose it is more common than you think. Sex may not be as "black and white" as we may assume it to be.

Edited by Bedrock Bob

I dont think genetic gender twists have anything to do with sexual orientation Homie. There is a lot of territory between an antlered doe and a prostpecting buddy that wants to kiss your neck while you clean up the concentrates.

One in six men actually experiment with gay sex at least once. One in ten are gay. One in a thousand people have some aspects of both male and female sex organs. I think that it would be impossible for a person like that to be "gay" in the classic sense.

If you notice more gays around you lately it is probably because of that new cologne you are wearing and not something in the water!

One in ten buddy!

One in ten on TV, one in ten in the voting booth, one in ten in the restaraunt. There are no more gays today than there were fifty years ago they are just more obnoxious and flaming now than they were back then.

As for the genetic anomaly thing...

Lets face it...We would all rather our prospecting buddy had a big pair of 36 "C" cups that stood out there like ripe mangos. We are not talking about gross, floppy "man breasts" here... We are talking hooters with points on them that poke the front of the kahki vest through the detector harness. With a flannel shirt on underneath and the first couple of buttons undone. Who cares what the situation was down south, especially if he was a guy?

It would be like the proverbial mermaid. You arent really too concerned about the fish part on a mermaid so why would that hairy plumber's crack bother you that much on your buxom buddy? It is the upper part that makes a mermaid so special. Not the fish tail.

One in one thousand prospectors might just have a rack like that to boast about. I would proudly prospect with a man like that! With over 6,000 members here on Nuggetshooter there is a statistical probability that about six have a set like Salma Hayek.

Edited by Bedrock Bob

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, that is what happens when you keep fishing in a very shallow pond. You just keep hooking the same ol' suckers. You cant even call it a sport anymore. It is a lot like looking at the same copy of Playboy for six months. It loses its sparkle after a while, ya know?

Then when you come out with some really choice stuff like boobs on your detecting buddy it scares them all so bad they wet their Depends. And the mermaid analogy... brilliant! Do you think I get any acknowledgement at all???

HELL NO!!

Trying to have a little fun around here is like trying to skateboard in a rest home.

Merry Christmas Fred!

Yeah, the beard would turn me off faster than the boobs turned me on. Net negative

Here's one to look up... why do scientists think human females have enlarged breasts, the only mammal which has such a feature?

This post is soooo funny I don't even have room to start quoting!! Mike is dead on when he said "I can just hear you verbalizing it" I thought the exact same thing as I was laughing my arse off. ("That there just ain't Right.") :laught16: no exclamation, no caps just a period. that is funny!!...true but funny!! Bedrock is truly a unique, yet mind :89: boggling analyst who never ceases in cracking me up!! :laught16: :laught16: