Nugget Shooter Forums

Found a new spot

Nugget Shooter

A small narrow wash with really cool looking nuggets and wire gold! Did not have time to work it much so will be going back very soon and had a blast, thought the wire was regular old iron scraps and turned out they were nuggets...

2012-12-03_16-52-37_425.jpg

Boy Bill, nice clean and yellar, that's some good looking stuff. Keep at it man.

Old Tom

Guest goldstudmuffin

Hey Bill,

It always feels good to hit a new patch... I'm afraid I would have thrown out the wire gold as wire trash. :tisk-tisk: I hope there's lots more there for you! Good Luck! :yesss:

Very nice Bill!

Deffinently some interesting looking gold :)

Congrats and hope you get some more out on your return trip.

Tom

That's great Bill !

Very interesting pieces.

I wish I could find some new places around So Cal. Not sure where to look though.

Nice stuff Bill. Very seldom do I see you Arizonians show wire gold.

Rim

Those are some very cool pieces Bill ... Beyond Trilby a bit? ... That's some special wire gold, and I bet you have just found the indicators to a great patch ... Cheers, Unc

Thats some neat looking gold Bill..... So was the longer pieces giving you that double beep type signal, like regular wire?

Indeed it did Adam, that musical type signal....

Very nice wire, Bill.

This is why I have that big ugly pouch on my detector belt... everything goes in there.

Then I look through it at home and put the cool stuff in my garage or daughter's rock garden.

Don't tell her but she's got several pieces of ore in which I've identified, separately, gold, copper, and native silver. She just thinks they're pretty.

Bill,

That wire is for the record books. I'd put it in a lighted display case, if I had one. :D

Jim

I'll take a gram a wire over 3 of smooth anyday and in everyway-- :brows: your soooooo close to point of inception it's waaay cool- :4chsmu1: seek and ye shall find close close close :yesss: John

Archived