Nugget Shooter Forums

Mail-oder truck part SNAFU

rockhunter1620

Ya know fellers, I just can't win. A month ago I ordered me a used fender fer my ford truck, and today fed-ex pulled up to the house dropped a box on my porch and was gone b'fore I could open the door, and there's a box sittin there, so I brought it in the house and opened it and thought "This AIN'T no truck fender!!! And all I could think at the time was "Whisky Tango Foxtrot". So now, I guess all I can do is shovel dirt till the shovel breaks, what do ya'll think?post-25539-0-47016500-1354396209_thumb.j :D

Edited by rockhunter1620

That's a real nice Angus MacKirk sluice and it will catch some nice gold as long as you got enough water flow, if Fed-Ex doesn't come back for it!!

Did the box have your name and address on it?

The cost of that sluice is about $250+

I hope you get your fender, if the guy waiting on the sluice get's the fender he may have a hard time catching gold with it!! :idunno:

That's a real nice Angus MacKirk sluice and it will catch some nice gold as long as you got enough water flow, if Fed-Ex doesn't come back for it!!

Did the box have your name and address on it?

The cost of that sluice is about $250+

I hope you get your fender, if the guy waiting on the sluice get's the fender he may have a hard time catching gold with it!! :idunno:

Skip! I was joking 'bout the fender, it took me from june till now to have saved up to get this sluice, I been wantin fer a while now.

Was I close on the price, it was just an educated guess?

Yes sir Skip, you's close....$267. plus $28.80 shipping from Eagle, Id. to FlatRock, Mi. he took $295. off my pre-paid walmart money card. And I ain't waitin till spring to use it! I got a couple places not too far away and I'll be shovelin sand and gravel in 20 degree temps and a foot of snow on the ground. Kinda the way you fellers drywash with 110 temps in the desert in the summer.

I sure as shootin ain't shoveling in 110°+ temps.

I run from AC to AC during that time of year... yeah, I'm a pansy in high temps - cause I don't have an AC trailer to go back to. :)

Maybe you should order a new bumper and the will send you a Minelab 5000 :yesss: My son and I bought one off of Craigslist, but much smaller for 40.00. A good sluice that will take the material and keep the fines. I always use this when looking for bargains. Lets you search multiple Craiglist listings at once.Search Craigslist: Free Craigslist Search Engine to search ALL Craigslist. Good health and good hunting..

PS... I put the rubber matting to get a quick visual what I was into.

post-26443-0-97333700-1354408455_thumb.j

Thats a funny looking fender :D Hey rockhunter , did you ever get my message regarding the Sulfur Xls ?

Oh ya I did, back when ya sent it, I'm glad you like em, where I live I'm surounded by limestone quarries and it's quite common to find massive calcite and sulphur deposits in the rock as well as some flourite and celestite deposits, but in lesser amounts. Oh, and ah, there was never any truck fender involved, I was tryin to make a funny like the time I refered to my newest handgun as a kitchen-aid.

PS... I put the rubber matting to get a quick visual what I was into.

Hey Oakview, I got same sluise but with the additional, 3rd. section. In most situations I probably won't need that extra section, but there will be times when I'm gonna be shovelin dirt and gravel like a madman. And I like yer idea about the rubber matting set in the flair, how's that workin out, does it help the way you wanted?

.uhhhhmmmm why are you still here??? Get diggin! :miner:

Likely because that bedrock is now 3004 feet down with the snow on top, and, while ice is water, it just doesn't flow well through a sluice :)

Likely because that bedrock is now 3004 feet down with the snow on top, and, while ice is water, it just doesn't flow well through a sluice :)

:25r30wi:

Thats nothing :Diggin_a_hole: one of my best friends was over yesterday helping with some chores... he is so bored, he wants to chop a hole in the ice and start sluicin' :laught16:

I thought I was bad!!!!!

Hey Frankie!! Great lookin sluice! I remember back when you did say you saving for one, too bad we're heading into winter and I've been thru a few Michigan winters...they were Brutal !! Although Marquette is far from you so maybe not so bad.

Edited by Bucket