Nugget Shooter Forums

Off Puffing

Nugget Shooter

Well going to take the kids, grand kids, and a dog out to LSD for an overnight camping and drywashing trip. Will be meeting Mike C and his wife along with their grand daughter so should be a hoot. Will be back Sunday with a little gold I hope....

Hope you all have a great weekend!

Hey, Bill,

It's occurred to me that after reading on this forum so many snippett descriptions of your experiences, you give real, practical definition to the word, "family". If it turns out there is such a thing as reincarnation, after I croak is it ok with you I come back as one of your great grand kids? Or maybe the dog? :idea:

Good luck, If your taking that grandson I met last spring...your gonna need it!!! I wish I had half the energy that boy does :brows: He's a great kid and he is lucky to have family that goes out and does outdoor stuff. Seems like thats becoming rare nowadays.

Hope you find lots o gold...and have a great time.

Thanks guys and we had a great time and got a little gold though I didn't put as much digging time in as normal. Appears also that my choice of digging spots was not the best :Diggin_a_hole::tisk-tisk: Bit Mike C. managed a small nugget the first day and I found a cool arrowhead to go along with my little bit of color. Sure had fun though watching the kids run amok and watching Mike dig...

2012-12-02_13-30-39_336.jpg

2012-12-02_15-37-32_419.jpg

Hey Bill my wife-grand daughter and I had had a great time we'll have to do it again soon :D -As far as the gold goes wellllllllllllll I sure moved alot of dirt :Diggin_a_hole: for only finding 4/10ths of a gram of gold :idunno: but just BSing around the camp fire and seeing you find the arrow head plus seeing the kids have a great time was good enough for me :thumbsupanim Mike C... :200: