Nugget Shooter Forums

Remember "Where's Waldo"?

Nugget Shooter

Well Patrick came up with an idea to send a very cool old AZ Highways Magazine prospecting related edition around the planet to Nugget Shooter members, get it, read it, and send it to the next forum member. Each member after reading will sign the list and send it with the magazine to the next person.

Please do not post your address on this thread, but if you want to be next speak up here and then PM your address to person in posession of the book.

OK?

Sound fun?

I have it and first to jump gets it next....

Bill

2012-11-29_14-02-58_279.jpg

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PM where ya want it to go.... I will pin this thread and we will see how many members want to play and have a good read. Cool idea Patrick had! It will be cool how to see how many places/countries it will travel to over the coming months/years :89:

I hope everyone enjoys it like I did. And Blake, not to worry, there are plenty of pictures !..... :D

I imagine the envelope will need to be replaced from time to time.

Or better yet, if someone can come up with a more durable/re-usable container?

Patrick.....

azdigger,

I am all in after you. PM me after you are done with it, and I'll reply with my postal address. Thanks, Patrick and Bill.

I can just see it now.....Bucket in bed with the covers up around his little chin and Boomer sitting on the

side of the bed reading to him "where's Waldo".. :reading:

Now your talkin Gar!! :brows:

You got it Dave.

I can just see it now.....Bucket in bed with the covers up around his little chin and Boomer sitting on the

side of the bed reading to him "where's Waldo".. :reading:

Haaaaa, that's quite a picture you painted there Gar.

I'd like to get in on this, and will cover shipping to Don and back to the states :)

Greg, or Bucket/Boomer, let me know when yer done and I'll send my address. Sgt Frank will get his turn, then (assuming he doesn't already have this issue). And Ill send along to Don with some moolah to send it back

Edited by GlennM

I'd like to get in on this, and will cover shipping to Don and back to the states :)

Greg, or Bucket/Boomer, let me know when yer done and I'll send my address. Sgt Frank will get his turn, then (assuming he doesn't already have this issue). And Ill send along to Don with some moolah to send it back

Thanks Glenn....if you can moolah it down here I'll moolah it back to someone there....remember it takes forever

to get here and then back....

Got the mag today, I'll read it and have the gang sign it then I'll drop it off to Greg...(AuTSaurus) cause he lives right down the street, then he can send it to Arctic Dave or give it back and I'll send it...whatever...we'll figure it out.

• 4 weeks later...