Nugget Shooter Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Terry Soloman

Gold Prospector Missing for Three-years Found in Superstitions

Nice pic azaware! Nice to know everyone's not scared...lol! How far away from weavers needle were ya'll when you took the picture?

Rim

Rim that's how the Dutch hunters keep others from searching. Scare them away with tales of instant death. There are always examples to point to.

Well Frank,

One has to know his on limitations. But I don't believe in tales like that personally. Sure a mountain lion might jump me and maybe there are a few old tramps living in or around those mountains. But no worries here.

Rim

Nice pic azaware! Nice to know everyone's not scared...lol! How far away from weavers needle were ya'll when you took the picture?

Rim

Hey

Not sure but maybe a miles. One time I went alone close to Weavers Needle and went off the trail and really felt a mountain lion was around. Then I came across a little cave which I didn't even go check it out. I don't remember if I had a gun with me at that time. I never really ever carried a gun to often unless I have a kid to carry it. lol

I absolutely 110% agree with Frank as proven by spectrographic analysis years ago,-Dutch was a stinkn hanging thief highgrader criminal and deserved to die like a dog... :yesss: John

Well one thing is for sure guys! People sure do like reading about the Lost Dutchman Mine. Over 1066 views in just 12 days.

Sarge now has me wondering if Bill did find all of that gold....hmmmmm?????? I'm surprised he hasn't written a story about his findings...LMAO!!!!! :brows:

Go find Jesse's bliss Cynthia and may god bless you.

http://www.phoenixne...-died-trying/7/

Amen, Rimshot. Very well said.

Homefire, I suspect that a ul like that would get blown out of the sky by ther wind currents and thermal updrafts and downdrafts in those canyons.

You can fly around in a nelocopter and look, but it's a wilderness area so you can't land a helo nor an ul.

Amen, Rimshot. Very well said.

Homefire, I suspect that a ul like that would get blown out of the sky by ther wind currents and thermal updrafts and downdrafts in those canyons.

You can fly around in a nelocopter and look, but it's a wilderness area so you can't land a helo nor an ul.

Hey Ed,

How bout a parachute? :yesss: Oh never mind, my hides kinda tender... :ROFL:

Rim

Parachute should be good, it's not a "mechanical device". You'd really need to watch out for cactus, though.

Yeppers Ed,

That would be tough way to go if you landed into one of those big tall cactus...And the chute yanking on ya! :cry2:

Rim