Nugget Shooter Forums

Off to Vegas

azdigger

I have to take my Dad to Vegas to have surgury for cancer in the morning.

Any kind words and thoughts would be welcome.

Good Luck AZDigger, you always got my best wishes buddy. Hopefully pops will have a speedy recovery!!

Hey Rick, I feel pretty fortunate fer havin the chance to meet yer dad, as breifly as that meetin was, and makin friends with you, so ya brother, you got our thoughts and prayers here in Mi. pullin for him, all the good luck and a fast recovery.

Will deffinently send up some prayer for you and your dad.

Tom H.

Aloha Rick,

My prayers go out to you and your dad. And we do have a bunch of really good doctors here in Vegas so he will be in good hands. Here is wishing him a speedy recovery and a Mele Kalikimaka to boot!

Aloha and stay well my friend,

Stan aka Kaimi

Prayers and hopes for your Dad, Rick ... Keep us all posted ... Cheers, Unc

You and your dad have this houses support and prayers. That is a fine facility, good things happen there.

Old Tom

You take care of him and yourself and we'll all be here to support you. I met a couple of nice dry washers and shooters over the weekend who have just moved to Kingman. When you are back I'll try and introduce them. Both are in MPA and just really good people. Mitchel

:tisk-tisk: WOW cancer-been there,done that a one waaaay to many time AZD. But your definately going to the right place to lose something as everyone who goes to Lost Wages loses it all and truly hope your Pops loss is that hideous cancer. Soo much been done as of late technology wise it's amazing. The after surjury is almost as important as what takes place during surjury. I know I might sound like a silly ol'fool once again BUT they gave me 6 months max to live 10 years ago-hahahaha-only the good die young. I had 3 church groups having weekly/daily prayer circles for me and by god no mo' Hep C 2b--no mo'tumor(ping pong ball size in the liver--and crazy ol'man still a raising kane. EVERYTHING helps-microbiotic diet,happiness,love of kids/gkids and on and on. During chemo if necessary a HUGE ol'bag a weed buds will get him through them horrendous treatments as helps the nausea and worst part is NO appetite but them buds give ya the munchies and man alive you'll chomp on darn near anythang ya can get your hands on :ROFL: hold on tight as a rough ride a comn' and yep in my prayers too bud-John :old:

Our household is behind ya too......

Late to the parade but Best Wishes from this house in Prescott Valley ... long road to recovery but well worth the added years free of cancer in the end!

Mike F

Archived