Nugget Shooter Forums

Spell Check

When I use my gOOgle Spell check I end up Coping my post and re posting it.

The post hangs up and will not take.

What's with that?

HF you have more problems....first have a couple of beers and relax.....then close all apps....then do a restart....

if that don't clear it up.....have two more beers and go to bed.... :alcoholic::zzzzz:

No Beer to have! Sad Sad.

It's like if I go away from the Forum any time it does the same.

If I open a post to respond and go some other place to Copy something it does the same.

Must be one of those Obama Conspiracy things?

Edit: Now it's working ! Someone must have had a Beer. Emmmmm! Wish I had one!

Edited by homefire

Here's what I use HF.....seems to always work:

ieSpell - Spell Checker add-on for Internet Explorer

www.iespell.com/Cached - Similar

You +1'd this publicly. UndoieSpell - A free spell checker plugin for internet explorer. Add spell checking capability to web based HTML Forms, contentEditable IFrames and more.

Download - Licensing - ieSpell API - Change History / Todo List

• 6 months later...

Taint No Problems iffen we all Go Commando Red Neck.

New Lap Top with Widows 8. Boy does this stuff suck.

Edited by homefire

So, that spell check works no matter what site I'm on, right?

And how would it be activated?

Is there an icon added somewhere?

SP I've been using that spell checker for many years....after I write a post I just right click in the post box and you get

a list of options and one of them is the "spell check", click it and away it goes checking....if it finds a mis-spelled

word it has it in a box and in the center of the box is the correct one, just click change and it's a done deal. Sometime

it will give you more than one option to choose from, find the one you want and click it. If it's a word you don't want to

change then click "ignore"....

You poor rich folks, you have all the new gadgets. My computer is 10 years old and the OS is bootlegged.

You poor rich folks, you have all the new gadgets. My computer is 10 years old and the OS is bootlegged.

LOL! Most peoples dogs would not live in my house. Hell the Child Protective that responded to a Fictitious Call Donned a Chem Suite.

Don, the spell checker from IE is the one thing I did miss when I change to Google Chrome, it seems that Google Chrome's spell checker dropped out of school at an early age, but once you "add" enough words that you know you spelled correctly to the dictionary it does get a little better !!! :idunno:

Spell check?? Don' need no spell check. I come here for "content" and NOT to get panties all upn' a bind over I before E except after 6 beers. Embrase imperfection as otherwise ya'all go nutz tryn' to be all prim and proper. OMG that animal Hoser used a comma instead a a period :arrowheadsmiley: and will never conform :old: John

That's "Y" before "T", except after "G". :4chsmu1:

My G-ma was a teacher, "propper" spelling, punctuation, and grammer was were drummed

into my little brain for years. :arrowheadsmiley:

One of her favorite statements,...

"Ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put.". :old:

So, that spell check works no matter what site I'm on, right?

And how would it be activated?

Is there an icon added somewhere?

I use foxfire and it spell checks everything so I don't have to confess to everyone in the world that I couldn't spell my way out of a wet paper sack!!!!!

Mine too. Getting used to it and I know how to work around windows when needed cause I have a basic knowledge of DOS. If you run into something specific- PM me and I'll help ya figure it out.