Nugget Shooter Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

adam

You guys will like this...Before and after

Very cool pictures. I talked to a guy one day that was digging behind a big boulder and swore he was the first one to ever dig that spot. I pass by the same rock at least once a year and have talked to a few people digging that untouched spot. They do say they are finding gold so apparently the gold is replenishing the spot every year.

Adam amazing pics thanks for showing us.....BTW how much gold did you get out of that hole in the last pic?

I remember there was a 4 grammer on bedrock and a couple really small ones . Combined with the drywashing of some of the overburdon , I think it was like 6 grams maybe.

Dang that sure looks like a lot of work for 6 grams.....how many days work was that in that one hole?

Nice work adam!!

mother nature is amazing aint she? Bet a couple of my diggins are buried the same way.

Don, for Adam that's like 5 hours work... he's one hard working sombish :)

And I mean that as a HUGE compliment!

Very funny GlennM..... :D

Hey Don , I dont remember it taking to long , maybe 5 hours :4chsmu1: ...... its been a while since I did that section. If it were 6 grams in two days , thats about 150.00 a day so , I wouldnt mind.... :Diggin_a_hole:

Hi, Adam,

Your photos validate the old adage, "A picture is worth a thousand words." They're very instructional for me. Thanks.

Dredging is the same way. By next spring, you wold never know there was a giant hole

Great pics! Thanks for sharing.

Thinking about building some rock walls around the front of the house........aww nevermind. :-)

Blake those bad dreams are tough.....glad you snapped out of it :th: