Nugget Shooter Forums

You guys will like this...Before and after

Very cool pictures. I talked to a guy one day that was digging behind a big boulder and swore he was the first one to ever dig that spot. I pass by the same rock at least once a year and have talked to a few people digging that untouched spot. They do say they are finding gold so apparently the gold is replenishing the spot every year.

Adam amazing pics thanks for showing us.....BTW how much gold did you get out of that hole in the last pic?

I remember there was a 4 grammer on bedrock and a couple really small ones . Combined with the drywashing of some of the overburdon , I think it was like 6 grams maybe.

Very funny GlennM..... :D

Hey Don , I dont remember it taking to long , maybe 5 hours :4chsmu1: ...... its been a while since I did that section. If it were 6 grams in two days , thats about 150.00 a day so , I wouldnt mind.... :Diggin_a_hole:

Edited by adam

Hi, Adam,

Your photos validate the old adage, "A picture is worth a thousand words." They're very instructional for me. Thanks.

Dredging is the same way. By next spring, you wold never know there was a giant hole