Nugget Shooter Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

adam

You guys will like this...Before and after

Before the Monsoons.....

DSC04416.jpg

After the monsoons.....

DSC05375.jpg

As if you were never there eh?

Before Monsoons....

DSC04230.jpg

After Monsoons....

DSC05382.jpg

Before Monsoons....

DSC04077-2.jpg

After Monsoons...

DSC05383-1.jpg

Wow... she sure does take care of herself.

These pics should be used to show any court what our 'raping and pillaging' of the land really looks like.

Yeah, scarred forever my tookis!

You gonna go after that flood gold? :)

Great pics Adam. Very informative.

In the very first pic, how accurate are the colors depicted?

I have some of the same tint around here in a few spots.

Thanks again,

Patrick.....

Before Monsoons.....

DSC04415.jpg

After Monsoons....

DSC05376.jpg

Great pics Adam. Very informative.

In the very first pic, how accurate are the colors depicted?

I have some of the same tint around here in a few spots.

Thanks again,

Patrick.....

Patrick, The colors are very accurate....

Nice handstacking!! Hope you made a map out of a napkin or rawhide showing your previous workings. Looks like a super flood wiped it's butt across your tremendous hand stacking. Hope this weekend you were able to restack a new stretch higher on the bank. Cant wait to see how much gold you recovered this weekend.

Also, in the "after" pic of the first one, the pale colored rock in the NE 1/4 of the SW 1/4 almost looks to be hand hewn?

Or have I had too many O'DOUL'S ?

Patrick

What I see from those pictures is a lot of hard work and dedication. Great job Adam. If more people worked as hard as you maybe we would not be sending so much work out of the states. I wish I had the time to get out and dig like that! Hope your poke shows the rewards from all that work.

Also, in the "after" pic of the first one, the pale colored rock in the NE 1/4 of the SW 1/4 almost looks to be hand hewn?

Or have I had too many O'DOUL'S ?

Patrick

Hi Patrick ..Hand Hewn?? I dont know what you mean ... :D That is the same rock from pick one , but it has been turned to its side by the water...

Nice handstacking!! Hope you made a map out of a napkin or rawhide showing your previous workings. Looks like a super flood wiped it's butt across your tremendous hand stacking. Hope this weekend you were able to restack a new stretch higher on the bank. Cant wait to see how much gold you recovered this weekend.

I love handstacking Boulderdash, and I am training for the Handstacking Nationals ........It makes all the hard labor woth the effort, just so you can look at your results ,and the legacy it will leave behind if water doesent remove them :cry2: And yes, I handstacked much higher off hte waterline this weekend...pics coming soon....

Wow thats amazing Adam :nutty: -What are all the cry babies going to say now :idunno: Mike C... :200:

Ok, Ok, 2 more and im done :D I just think its so cool what nature can do....

Before monsoons....

DSC03971.jpg

After Monsoons....

DSC05377.jpg

What I see from those pictures is a lot of hard work and dedication. Great job Adam. If more people worked as hard as you maybe we would not be sending so much work out of the states. I wish I had the time to get out and dig like that! Hope your poke shows the rewards from all that work.

Thanks Matt,

Hundreds of buckets were put through the drywasher for many of the pics in temps well into the 100`s....

Amazing Adam!! I can see it now a couple of prospectors walking up and thinking...wow this looks like a great spot and I'll bet it's never been worked!!

I'm curious about how much gold washed back into the hole from the rains too. This could be a spot you can go time after time if the rain keeps filling it up with gold every year.

Paul

What I mean is "hand made". Smoothed out by hand with some sort of tool (s) to achieve that particular shape/profile?

Yep, too many cold ones......

Patrick.....

Got it Patrick ....Nope thats a completely natural stone. looks really water worn though e`h?

I'm curious about how much gold washed back into the hole from the rains too. This could be a spot you can go time after time if the rain keeps filling it up with gold every year.

Paul

I will be answering that very question soon....I believe it is possible but the ammounts of gold concentrated may be smaller each time....But maybe not.... The overburdon carries here very well, so your theroy hold water.

Some pretty neat pics Adam.

Thank's for showing.

Rim

Adam amazing pics thanks for showing us.....BTW how much gold did you get out of that hole in the last pic?

Adam, great pics on how mother nature reclaims itself. It makes you think how prospectors, old and new can never find that spot where they found or buried gold and treasure.

Earth's ever changing geogrophy.