Nugget Shooter Forums

QED?

Nugget Shooter

Hi Bill,

I saw this when it was put up earlier in the year.

After all the zany posts on Finders Forum and other places,

the delayed release dates, the patent difficulties and so on,

I have no idea what the QED portends.

The one in this video looks like it works pretty well.

It sure has had it's share of controversy that is for sure.

It will be interesting to see what becomes of it.

Bill it seemed a little odd to me the detector operator was not doing a normal swing of the coil but instead

he just stood there and then turned and got a signal in the only clean spot in the entire video....1.4gr. at

six inches is still pretty good especially in that red hot Au ground.....digging a target there in WA is for

sure a challenge....

I believe I'll stick with a tried and tested successful detector that has good dealer support....trained teches

if trouble arises.....and also uses a NF 18" mono coil....

Thanks for the post....

So what is the story with the QED? I guess I am a shut-in as far as new technology is concerned. Does anyone have the Cliff Notes version of the story?

We see a huge machine with a guy that has a harness and a big ol' lateral bracing system. I bet he wears a lead jockstrap to keep the radiation from withering his plums. And that contraption might go so deep it would find a schitty nickel in the devil's front pocket.

The find does not seem to be extraordinarily deep nor the target small. Is this new machine touted for going small and/or deep? What sets it apart from other machines?

My only.comment is 'not here, too?'

This machine has gone from whiz-bang to BS, and back around a few times on various forums.

I'd rather see it tested by a known Joe under real conditions.

I like the lead jock comment. made me chuckle a bit thinking of the chafing potential.

No skip, if I log on to Photobucket from Facebook or Twitter the App makes me OK permission to post for me like this,

Authorize My Photobucket to use your account?

This application will be able to:

• Read Tweets from your timeline.
  • See who you follow, and follow new people.
  • Update your profile.
  • Post Tweets for you.

This application will not be able to:

• Access your direct messages.
  • See your Twitter password.

Both do this if I log in with either account, but it can be turned off I guess. I just never really paid attention before......

You can modify those permissions, both at the time of sign in or later through Facebook apps settings.

I don't allow jack to post for me. I use the site to individually post what I want to share.

• Like 1