Nugget Shooter Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OC Prospector

So excited!

Skip or Bill, can you guys do a web search on his real name (as registered) and see if any news pops up?

If you need help, just email me. I'm pretty good at ferreting out info from the intardwebinetamacallit

Glenn,

Unfortunately the forum doesn't require a real name to register, I can PM or email you his email address if you think that could lead to his real name, looking at his email address his last name could be Lawrence and the first name could start with a B?

I did a quick search using that info and came up with nothing on someone reported missing.

Skip

Wow, this is pretty worrisome!!

Skip, I'm happy to do anything I can. Email it to me, please.

He's provided enough other bits that, with an email, I.might be able to do some good.

I sent a message using the mail function on his profile asking him to post that they are ok. Don't know if that sends a pm, or goes to his e-mail, but I would hope he would see it and give us the thumbs up....

I sure hope everything is OK with OC and his girl, and I don't see why it would not be.

This is why I love this place. OC has been a member for less than a month. Only posted 14 times. Yet he is family to us.

OC when you do post up again....remember, you have freinds and family now that you never knew you had. :-)

Amen, Blake :)

:grinpimp: oops, forgot this wasn't Pirate LOL

Skip, I'm happy to do anything I can. Email it to me, please.

He's provided enough other bits that, with an email, I.might be able to do some good.

Glenn,

I just got home from work, info sent by email.

Keep us updated on anything you can find as to what may have happened to OC Prospector.

Skip

Maybe they eloped........

Amen, Blake :)

:grinpimp: oops, forgot this wasn't Pirate LOL

If it were we'd be askin for pics! :brows:

Or BAND! :)

I just read this....hope it's not OC....

A Nevada woman who was lost in the Sierra Nevada mountains for nearly a week is recovering after she was rescued by her own brother Wednesday, but her boyfriend, who left her to try and find help, was found dead.

Citrus Heights police spokesman Officer Bryan Fritsch says 46-year-old Paula Lane was found near Highway 88 in Alpine County around 8:30 p.m. Wednesday.

Fox40.com reports Lane and her boyfriend, 44-year-old Roderick Clifton, were on an off-roading drive through the mountains on Nov. 29 when their car apparently got stuck in the snow.

Lane's doctors told Fox40.com Clifton left the car to try and find help, but never returned. Lane then wrapped herself in blankets and headed out on her own, trying to reach a road.

She slept in hollowed-out trees and ate snow and tomatoes to survive. Eventually, she discovered Clifton's body.

Meanwhile, KTVU reports, the woman's family refused to give up looking for her after authorities ended their search.

Lane's brother headed out into the wilderness to search for her, and eventually found her walking alongside the highway.

Lane is being treated for severe hypothermia and frostbite, KTVU reports.

Click for more from Fox40.com.external-link.png

Click for more from KTVUexternal-link.png.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/12/07/brother-finds-sister-alive-week-after-and-boyfriend-vanished-in-mountains/?intcmp=obinsite#ixzz2ENlYbqCL

Garimpo,

But OC said he was 20 years old in his post at the beginning of this thread. So maybe it's not them.

Rim

Yeah, his name is different, too.

From his posts he seems to not be the kind to create a whole different persona just for an online forum.

I've looked at the info Skip sent me. However, all it's led me to is a Verizon cell tower near LA. I've sent a request for more info from Skip and will see what we can get.

Yesterday at 2:30PM, Googled in truck driver to Fort Yuma to Orange County. Came up with a truck driver school in LA area that makes dailey deliveries to Fort Yuma. Posted an email on there website concerning OC, have not heard back from them yet. At a loss on what to do next.

Yesterday at 2:30PM, Googled in truck driver to Fort Yuma to Orange County. Came up with a truck driver school in LA area that makes dailey deliveries to Fort Yuma. Posted an email on there website concerning OC, have not heard back from them yet. At a loss on what to do next.

This is becoming more alarming by the day... I was sure he would have responded back by now......

I've exhausted my digging abilities (even have a friend who works in intelligence look at things, off the record) and have come a brick wall with little or nothing to show for it.

I can only hope he signs in and provides a harrowing story of fun and adventure he and his lovely fiance had while finding some gold and memories.

So I guess no one here really knows OC?

So I guess no one here really knows OC?

He was new here Rim....

I would think his IP address is all anyone would need to find him, but it's been so long now, who knows...just seems weird to me.

I used the two IP addresses the site had for him.

One was a Verizon wireless IP for a tower near downtown LA (or, that's where it was registered)

The other was for a proxy service used by a bunch of different antitrust/web filtering services.

I tried all I could short of calling every number I could find with his first initial and last name in Orange County... and his name is a rather common one.

Glenn,

I would have thought this would be down to a more exact science by now. 911 must have more tools to work with I guess. Thank's for the reply.

Rim