Nugget Shooter Forums

Got a couple today

TomH

Hey all:

Was able to take the quad out and do some exploring today and detect also.

First area I went to was a looooong way in as the wash was blocked by a bedrock waterfall. Had to go way around to get in. Turned out to be a bust. Bunch of shale....no trash though!

Spent most of the day there and then hit another wash on the way out.

Hiked back in a little over a half mile and was able to get the small one first.

Got the bigger one about 30 yards upstream from that.

I was getting pretty tired so I called it quits after that. No sense on doing stupid swinging. :)

Will go back another time when im fresh.

1.5 grams total. Good Lord blessed me with some nice gold and a great day out. :)

Enjoy.............

Tom H.

post-25308-0-51442800-1353716996_thumb.j

post-25308-0-80638800-1353717002_thumb.j

post-25308-0-19024200-1353717008_thumb.j

NICE Tom!! :thumbsupanim

Did you get a coyote to take that picture of you while he was waiting for you to give him some your lunch??? :droolin:

Nah.....it was the ol, balence the camera on the rock trick....hit the button...and fall over yourself trying to get back before the timer goes off :)

Tom H.

Once again you got over the gold. You must be getting ready for the metal detecting nationals. First place is a pink coil cover. That place looks familiar... That is over by that wash with the broken fence that goes past the lost mine shaft by the badger den with ketchup packets around the entrance and the dead tree with a ground squirrel in the top of it past the cholla forrest next to the rock with the blue belly lizard doing pushups to impress lady lizards

Once again you got over the gold. You must be getting ready for the metal detecting nationals. First place is a pink coil cover. That place looks familiar... That is over by that wash with the broken fence that goes past the lost mine shaft by the badger den with ketchup packets around the entrance and the dead tree with a ground squirrel in the top of it past the cholla forrest next to the rock with the blue belly lizard doing pushups to impress lady lizards

No, no no....

Its above the truck...over the dead possum...then you go past the broken fence and the mine shaft,wink at the ground squirrel and then if the lizerd lets you by....you can detect... :P

Its a trib into owl wash...you know! The monsoons blew it out......got some where I didnt get some before :)

Tom H.

YEAH, I never seen an orange coil that small.

Nice Beepin Tom !!

I thought that was the place where ya got the nuggets from the "dirt" ???

Its my micro coil ...............:P

Tom H.