Nugget Shooter Forums

I want to wish everyone a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

grubstake

Beer and turkey, you can't beat that with a stick. Only thing better would be eating it around a campfire with a bunch of greatful beepers.

Old Tom

Mrs. El Dorado is back east visiting her Grand kids. SO, I have volunteered to help put on the big Turkey Dinner for our local food bank......

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone, I am thankful to my mother, the one that has fed the family with good ole home cooking for 43 years of my life. I am thankful for a lot of things, but the labor of love that mom puts into this dinner and sweet pastries started days ago. So thanks to all the mothers out there who still know the art of COOKING and BAKING! :yesss: Without you, it just would not be the same.

You too Grubby and crew!!! I'll be heading for Ft Mohave AZ tomorrow morning for a bit of peace and quiet with some desert scenery mixed in for good luck, I plan on firing up 760 cc's of pure Polaris heaven and doing a little exploring this weekend!!

Back at all of you for a safe and enjoyable holiday.

Bucket Im changin out all my tires on the atv this weekend UPS just delivered 2 an I'm waitin for the other 2 to come from Ohio.

If I had it up an ready I'd meet up with ya. Next time hopefully.

Aloha everyone,

Here is wishing you all a SAFE Thanksgiving weekend and may all of you enjoy your time spent with families like i will be doing with mine this holiday.

God Bless and stay safe out there.

BTW, Watch out for them turkeys on the highways: And I am NOT talking about the ones with feathers.

Aloha and God Bless,

Stan aka Kaimi

Dodacious, Patch and I send our Thanksgiving blessings to each and every one of you ... Cheers, Yer Unc in the Dubyah

Spent 6 hours at the Mission serving over 1,300 hungry folks yesterday. Count up over 150 more hungry souls is indeed sad but SURE felt good to pitch in. Bummer is I saw a few starving Vet Dredgers there also :2mo5pow: thanks Jerry/Arnold. Quite a few remembered me from the massive Vet stand down we had a few weeks back and it sure felt good to see a few of them alive still as was questionable then. We also had a new food for the vegans that I tried TOUFERKY :vomit-smiley-011[1]: not only no but LL NO :th: John

Archived