Nugget Shooter Forums

ArcticDave's picture thread

Surely that little mountain with the crown on it has a name...i'll name it "Crown Mountain." Nice picks bro! And that wash looks worth hitting.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Traveled to the rim today to escape the heat for a day. Temps were fantastic at 7500' I sure love Arizona!  So much variety all in one state.    

A few pics from yesterday's little trip into the hills.  

. This group of pics was taken at Copper Basin, AZ

Posted Images

Found so much trash there, I threw in the towel in disgust after a couple hours. :grr01:

That little mountain is White Picacho peak...sorry Rim somebody beat ya to naming it :)

Edited by ArcticDave

ahhhhhh Ahorton, hard to find any info about white on the net. I need to go to the eye doc again...hehe!

• 3 weeks later...

Yes G, it's kinda rare. This is the biggest one I've seen. It's maybe 7 miles from here(Morristown) Really cool looking in person.

Sorry about the sideways pic...will attempt to correct next time I have my laptop fired up. Always have issues trying to post pics from my phone.

WOW! Mother Nature sure has a strange way to beautify her already great works! Another great picture from that ole Brownie of yours Dave ...

Thanks Mike F

• Like 1

That would be a bad day and one heck of a hangover!!!!

We were discussing life in general the other day and came to the conclusion that being dragged naked by one leg through a patch of that stuff, would be one of the worst ways to die. It gives me the heebie jeebies even thinking about it!

Edited by ArcticDave

Sometimes those big cholla patches can hide great nugget patches ... Folks often avoid hunting in them so when you find a good one they really produce ... There's several in the general LSD area ... :shhhhh: ..Cheers, Unc

• 1 month later...