Nugget Shooter Forums
chuck,tx2

Old Stamp Mill

I found this image on my computer & dont rember where or when, hoping some one on the forum knows the where & the what, Thanks for any information provided, trying to get over a blood clot that took the starch out of my old but.

post-873-0-25959800-1352826122_thumb.jpg

WOW!! what a beautiful picture, couldn't tell you where it is (alot of pine tree's in the background, could be a clue) but I have been wondering where Chucktx2 has been lately. Get well ol buddy!!

Now that is what I'm talking about that photo just oozes history all over the place! Thanks Man! Sending that to the social media.....

I must have stole from some place, for I have never took a decent picture in all my days.

Where is the spell check? I need one bad, had one but had to have this darn thing worked

on & mine disepeared.

Spell check is a setting in your browser

Awesome pic!

Heck he likely don't mind, but he was miffed when I made flavored coffee this morning :cowboypistol:

That is the stamp mill form the Herman mine here on the Foresthill Divide. I took it during one of the work parties to help bring it out of the canyon and restore it for a community legacy.

That's me with the bandana

IMG_5430.jpg

Another shot:

IMG_5420.jpg

What the heck, one more

IMG_5441.jpg

Steve,

That is really neat! Obviously by count I see twenty stamps, but was it considered two separate ten stamp mills,

or a twenty stamp mill?

And especially, How is the rebuild coming? Will it actually be operable, if just to hear it?

Greg

I don't blame him...nothing worse than flavored coffee...

X3

The resurrection has hit some snags, but I think they will be overcome. The land changed hands. There are two mills there, one is comprised of a double 10 stamp and the other is a single 10 stamp.

Heck he likely don't mind, but he was miffed when I made flavored coffee this morning :cowboypistol:

YOU MADE FLAVORED COFFEE ???? @#$%^&*

Eldo, did the restoration get finished?

FYI: I like my coffee, like my women. Hot & Black!

If your wondering, I like my beer like my women too, Lite & Domesic. ;-)

I love looking at that old iron. Fortunately, I live very close to the Superstition Mountain Museum. They had a 20 stamp donated from NM and have moved it to the site with the intentions of getting it running again.

Scroll to the bottom of the page and you can see a small pic. http://superstitionmountainmuseum.org/

Do an image search for "superstition mountain musem mill" and you'll get some other, and amazing, pics. :)

To add to Blake's statement... I like my coffee like I like women - hot, sweet, and white :brows:

All you coffee/women lovers best not visit here.....we have what they call "variety is the spice of life".....I'm

affraid you wouldn't ever leave.... :brows:

I'm all for trying new flavors. But my wife would likely frown on it ;)

I bought 2 stamps at the post office today. :4chsmu1: Oh, wait, ...nevermind :D