Nugget Shooter Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MacGump

What's the buzz?

Decided to take break from the Batcave and had a break in the rain so I tought a quick excursion was in order.

Hooked up B&L's battery and off to races---- but there seemed to be a noticeable buzz in my ear. Traced it to unit. Is this normal? ... or maybe I was developing some St. Elms Fire and wasn't aware.

With all that rain in Goiania your probably developing frog skin.....the only reason it cleared up yesterday is because

it came up here :kap:

If your in Colorado or Washington states I think I know :ROFL: them legal buds man iz driving ya crazy :4chsmu1: John

Ya it's the amp, it actually clips the low and high frequencies :(

Nothing worse then adding electronic noise to the critical threshold tone.

I've done several months of testing on these chips, comparing to the stock ML amped battery.

That said I much prefer the clean quality audio of ML's amped battery over the B&L or the GS.

NVChris-Thanks. So I'm assuming if it is the amp itself there is no sense in experimenting with relocating it---

Before my last outing I only used the ML--- just figured with the small window in the weather I wouldn't get to beep for more than a couple of hours.

Garimpo---I hear you on the rain. Seems like a Jan. Or Feb. pattern in place already.

HoserJ---plenty of banana leaves around. Problem here in the city is that they love that Bolivian marching powder.