• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dragon nugget 36.2 grams

Found near the source.....

The Picture is aweful, I`m sorry.   But you certainly get the idea. One of the most cubed pieces I ever found. Sold long ago...

Posted Images

Are there words that describe the different shapes? Like Adams are different from Bills.

Yes Rim there is.....Im no expert but from my reading, the ones I have been posting fall into a category called isometric, some pieces will also exhibit twinning, and many have shown striations ( parallel groves ).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The Boulderdash Collection,........................that sounds like a real big time Tiffany&Company type name , I like that Adam.
Yes anything from that collection should command a superb premium,......as a matter of fact I'm goin to speak to "The Queen" about having her place a "Sir" in front of that,...yeah, yeah,......Sir Boulderdash,.....yeah I like that. :yesss:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Here is a nice little one about 4 grams but very purdy. it not only has chevron crystalline but also dendritic crystalline. Eugenes NV. put the 14k bail on it and havent finish polished the bail yet.

AzNuggetBob

newgold2002_zps6e465c78.jpg

newgold2006_zps44c5bf0f.jpg

Edited by AzNuggetBob
  • Like 1

Amazing how nature forms them chevrons. Beautiful nugget.

I heard that clean quartz with gold in it is worth more than the gold that's in it... anyone else hear that?

Not just any specie, but pieces like these are worth way way more than spot, easily $6000 OZ.

post-1252-0-65200800-1404480881_thumb.jp

post-1252-0-71619600-1404481042_thumb.jp

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Ron

I am fortunate to have a cousin to your dachshund nug...... This was found by Garimpo (Don) in Brazil and he gifted it to me.

post-1252-0-48400000-1409690907_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Another nugget my buddy found and gifted to me.

When he found it, we joked that it looked like a dog and then of course we called it a GOLDen Retriever nugget.

Two days later he gives it to me in remembrance of my Goldie, Shannon, that we had to put down a couple months back. I really like this nugget so I made a nice frame for it!!

post-23624-0-58983500-1409738766_thumb.j

post-23624-0-67825700-1409738776_thumb.j

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...