Nugget Shooter Forums

Gallery????

Hey, I see a gallery as sort of a banner. A big feldspar....Moonstone? Adularia? Bytownite?

A fine specimen. Nice size!

What the heck with the gallery? Lets discuss it? Have never seen it before?

And what about the chat room? Does anyone go there?

The new forum is almost unexplored.

WOW! All sorts of things popping up! Amazing! it is truly a Brave New World!

BIRD LADY! Great piece if feldspar! I can show you where there is a lot more of that stuff! if you are finding nice chunks like that you can find little ones too with a grease table!

You already figured out that when you hold it in your hand it burns with fire better than when it is just sitting there at an angle to the light. Scientists say it is because of the light refraction but we both know it likes to be held tight. Lots of folks say that stuff is magic but I dont put any stock in that. I know it is spiritual though and those rocks are as close to "alive" as a rock gets. Even the feel of them is special.

Tell us the story. Did you find it, buy it, was it gifted to you?

I found lots of that stuff and learned a bunch one weekend when I happened upon a bunch of "Rainbow People" mining it. I have really had some interest in it since. And you would be surprised at how valuable certain varieties of it is.

Hi Bob, you can also have your own blog here... hint hint :4chsmu1: Also there is a thread in the Lounge section about this stuff. I added the hooks for them today to make them more "visible" for folks than the text links.

Too cool Bill. I am liking it. Those photos are neat and they are just plastered up there on a banner to enjoy. What a deal.

I will check it out the blog.

Can I do exorcisms and cast out demons on the blog like on the forum? Mental conditioning? Post hypnotic suggestions?

Can guys get all pissed off and attack me for my views? I am afraid that without all the venom it just would not be the same. Unless I can fight with three or four guys at the same time and get the mods all in an uproar what's the point?

I might find something a little more constructive to blog about than politics though. And the election IS over. Rush and I both have gotten about all the mileage that we can out of this thing. It was great while it lasted!

Now that the agony of defeat has settled in I am really having to poke to get a rise out of these guys. I think their will is almost broken. Truly a battle weary bunch. They have fought valliantly and well though. Warriors each one of them and they have my deepest respect.

Maybe it is time to blog, Bill. I will check it out.

Hey, and I want to propose a new rule around here. How about the members vote on it...

Steve should be forced to post one photo of a big nugget or one of his creations on the gallery every week. Those photos must be posted by each Tuesday at 12:00 or he is banned for life. They photos must come with a brief description or story. At least a few words.

Whaddya say? Everyone knows he is holding out on us and he needs to show us the full size photos regularly without us having to beg him on bended knee for them. It is demeaning to all of the rest of us to have to do that. He finds all this gold and has cool equipment like a RZR and a Corvette and a new Jeep and stuff. And he has never really showed us the man cave or even described it. He goes out prospecting on that RZR and does not even show us a freaking picture. This BS needs to stop immediately.

I say we vote. Those who want Steve to post his photos vote "Yea", and those who think he should be allowed to not show them and remain a member say "Nay". Just post your vote here. If we get ten people to vote and the "Yeas" win he has to post photos each week or we politely request that Bill ban his a$$ as a matter of principle.

Voice your opinions as free and independant Nuggetshooter members. Vote "Yea" to force Steve show us his cool photos regularly or face a severe penalty.

Hi Bob, you can also have your own blog here... hint hint :4chsmu1: Also there is a thread in the Lounge section about this stuff. I added the hooks for them today to make them more "visible" for folks than the text links.

Aloha Bill.

At first I thought I logged into a wrong forum. Great new look! You must have put a lot of thought into doing all them changes. Just another way for all of us to keep in touch with one another and to see what others are finding out there. Man. sure miss getting out into the desert: If not just to get a breath of fresh air and to "see" a sunrise and/or sunset out at Franconia again.

Aloha and stay well everyone,

Stan aka Kaimi

Hey, and I want to propose a new rule around here. How about the members vote on it...

Steve should be forced to post one photo of a big nugget or one of his creations on the gallery every week. Those photos must be posted by each Tuesday at 12:00 or he is banned for life. They photos must come with a brief description or story. At least a few words.

Whaddya say? Everyone knows he is holding out on us and he needs to show us the full size photos regularly without us having to beg him on bended knee for them. It is demeaning to all of the rest of us to have to do that. He finds all this gold and has cool equipment like a RZR and a Corvette and a new Jeep and stuff. And he has never really showed us the man cave or even described it. He goes out prospecting on that RZR and does not even show us a freaking picture. This BS needs to stop immediately.

I say we vote. Those who want Steve to post his photos vote "Yea", and those who think he should be allowed to not show them and remain a member say "Nay". Just post your vote here. If we get ten people to vote and the "Yeas" win he has to post photos each week or we politely request that Bill ban his a$$ as a matter of principle.

Voice your opinions as free and independant Nuggetshooter members. Vote "Yea" to force Steve show us his cool photos regularly or face a severe penalty.

LOL I would love to see more of Steve's work as well, that man has skilz :yesss:

Bill. I went to the Blog area and is said I do not have permission to view Blogs? WTF?

Actually, I vote BB post a few pictures of gold he has found, I don't recall him ever posting any. I used to post my finds, but no longer see the need. I even had my big nug as my avatar, but feel the need for a more patriotic one these days. It's bad enough that I go places and perfect strangers say hey that's El Dorado.......

I get the feeling BB seems to be hinting that I am lying about things, just goes to show ya just how much he does not know. But just for fun, here is a picture of my hand while I was in Brazil with Don. Contents of which made it back to the US somehow. Your turn BB

IMG_5330.jpg

Nice looking gold Steve! Beautiful!

Here is a photo of some gold I posted yesterday on this forum. I will just link to the post 'cause it is rather funny and is almost as good as the gold....

http://www.nuggetsho...100#entry191918

I dont think you are lying at all Steve. We all know your experience and want you to share it with us. I was paying you a compliment and giving you some respect by what I said. At least I was sincerely trying to.

Bill. I went to the Blog area and is said I do not have permission to view Blogs? WTF?

Actually, I vote BB post a few pictures of gold he has found, I don't recall him ever posting any. I used to post my finds, but no longer see the need. I even had my big nug as my avatar, but feel the need for a more patriotic one these days. It's bad enough that I go places and perfect strangers say hey that's El Dorado.......

I get the feeling BB seems to be hinting that I am lying about things, just goes to show ya just how much he does not know. But just for fun, here is a picture of my hand while I was in Brazil with Don. Contents of which made it back to the US somehow. Your turn BB

IMG_5330.jpg

I'll have to look but you should be able to view them.... As well as make one of your own.

BB... you just do not get it....I don't care weather you believe me or not.....or is it that you are just plain jealous because I was successful and I have some expensive toys and no longer find it necessary to work. Or do you feel that since Bill generously brought you back from your second Ban, that you are now appointed to be the forum troll and constantly trying to get a rise out of me? That will no longer work...........

I have been more than nice to you and from here on I really would appreciate it if you just pretend that I don't exist. I can easily do the same about you and never ever make a reference to you or any thread reply you are spewing your rhetoric in. Just try from your end and life will be much nicer, hell if you are that nice you might even get lucky and find a long lasting female or male relationship that would calm you down.