Nugget Shooter Forums

Little Drywashing Today

Nugget Shooter

Mac, if you read between the lines, the report says that Bill "ran" the drywasher. There was no mention of who "ran" the shovel and bucket line.

I'm sure that with Bills intelligence, experience, and giving heart, he found a "MacGump" who was eager to "start at the bottom" to learn the intricacies of drywashing from a world renowned professional.

As usual Bill, "I've got your back"

Patrick .....

WTG Bill not bad for a couple of hours work :thumbsupanim I got your call later in the day because I left the phone in the truck :arrowheadsmiley: Lon and I braved the cold and I managed to find one little dink and left the SKUNK :head: and Lon welllllll you know :Just_Cuz_06: the nuggets just passed him by :evil1: Mike C... :200:

WTG Bill not bad for a couple of hours work :thumbsupanim I got your call later in the day because I left the phone in the truck :arrowheadsmiley: Lon and I braved the cold and I managed to find one little dink and left the SKUNK :head: and Lon welllllll you know :Just_Cuz_06: the nuggets just passed him by :evil1: Mike C... :200:

You coming out tomorrow? I am gonna DW while it is still dry, Sun and Mon I think....

When I was headed back from Congress Group (club picnic) we got rained on a little and it looked like the storm line ran right across LSD.

Did it divinely miss the grounds?

So, Mike... how's that $1 heavier wallet? :)

Thanks Patrick, but I am the shovel crew as well.... Keeps me young.... And sore :th:

I like the way that you think.

In many ways that is why I liked highbanking over dredging. Dredging requires purpose of focus due to inherent dangers. Feeding a hopper for hours on in gives a man time alone with his toughts.

After this looooooog political season I can currently think of no better way to clear the brain, breathe in that sweet fresh air upwind of that unit,get a bit a exercise and resultant pain to help ya remember your alive, and enjoy what time left in this short run a life also nice gold too :brows: for a couple a hours a work..Miss the vistas of the desert but lakes,streams,trees and rivers ain't so darn bad either :4chsmu1: John

When I was headed back from Congress Group (club picnic) we got rained on a little and it looked like the storm line ran right across LSD.

Did it divinely miss the grounds?

So, Mike... how's that $1 heavier wallet? :)

Yup dry as a bone here today, but cold as heck and think I'll wait a bit.... Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I like the way that you think.

In many ways that is why I liked highbanking over dredging. Dredging requires purpose of focus due to inherent dangers. Feeding a hopper for hours on in gives a man time alone with his toughts.

Yup indeed and as soon as the sun warms things a bit I have a date with a hopper.... :cowboypistol:

Bill it looks like your having a good time as for Mike that dink was really only worth 50 cent.

Lon