Nugget Shooter Forums

CROP CIRCLES IN MY DIRT

jarrod

WAY TO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS :ROFL::nutty::4chsmu1: :4chsmu1:

ya with the new designs and a totally automated system to clean gold at home dose give me a little time to enjoy the beauty of cleaning gold and make stupid videos :yesss: i am a little :nutty: but thats funner than :zzzzz: why'll the gold processes :WOW:

So, you're telling us you recently moved to WA or CO? LOL

still in co but I have been looking for some property on the moon I'd like to do some prospecting there on day :00000067:

The equipment is Jarrod's own creation... and awesome!

hey thanks it means lots

If you liked the prototype many changes have been made from the top to noise level and new feeder system that removes easily to feed any other equipment like the blue bowl or gold wheels. feeder is also totally automated hands free fill it set feed speed and watch and it eliminates any accidental spills of any kind. it will feed slow enough you could count the sand as it comes out or turn it up and poor it on.

cant wait to show you all this new set up soon

Thanks Jarrod for the vids....

yep working away at BIG improvements and more videos and they should keep you all busy for hrs after I post them all :duc:

That one might go back too far for some folks...the 60s I believe.

post-1755-0-45007500-1352824625_thumb.jp

I like the RC video's you posted up, they kept me busy for a while.

That one might go back too far for some folks...the 60s I believe.

post-1755-0-45007500-1352824625_thumb.jp

I like the RC video's you posted up, they kept me busy for a while.

yep a little older than I am but that drawing looks a lot like the frame work on the bottom of my classifier :4chsmu1:

glad you liked the R/C stuff that's my real hobby the paint ball heli and rocket heli is the beginning of all that madness before youtube was out!! It took me a long time to get those two videos on youtube :droolin: if I can get this table to take off for me I mite be able to do some more flying again one day. then I could buy a few back like the FPV plane and the big thunder bolt but right now I am all in sold them all and my gold coins I am all in :yikes:

not to be cocky but put all the coolness of my youtube channel and put it into a feeder system is how cool I think it is even cooler than the table maybe. now let's hope everyone thinks the same :worship: