Nugget Shooter Forums

Couple yellow peices

TomH

Hey all:

Welp, went out today and tried to get the Quartzsite skunk off my back!

Went up a wash I figured I would have gotten some out of after the monsoon....heck, that wash barely flowed.

So, I took the quad cross country over to another spot and was able to snag a couple. :)

A GRAND TOTAL......wait for it...wait..... .9 Grams. :)

Hey! It paid for the gas and was good to get out. Gonna try again next Monday.

Taker easy all.

Tom H.

post-25308-0-79041700-1352074118_thumb.j

wow nice find..dont tell me you have a mine lab...

Well...........I wont tell you I have a minelab...im using dowsing rods! :)

Tom H.

Nice ones Tom :brows: You just cant beat a good set of Dowsing Rods :head:

By the way , Were you the one that put my chair back at my truck ?

Tks Adam....I could have...I dont remember much from that night :ROFL:

Kind of foggy. :)

Tom H.

Purty stuff...

guess I won't waste money on a Minelab :)

Are your Dowsing Rods store bought or did you make em' yourself?

Ron in WA

I just yanked some copper wire out of the ground at a mine......I think the miners spirits are in them....that and my crossed chicken bone dance when I go out :P

Tom H.

Yeah, he looks funny when he dances like that. His long legs and fappin his wings, what a sight to behold. Too much spirits in the bottle I think.

Old Tom

Nice nugsters :thumbsupanim are you giving any lessons in the art of dowsing :nutty: The reason Im asking is my minelab has let me down the last few times out with it :idunno: Mike C... :200:

Way to Go Tom........ Looks good :yesss:

Joe

I wanna wanna know if you have the new discriminating PI dowsing rod? An add in the ICMJ says gold can be found from miles away with them!

Very nice looking nuggets

Nice nuggets!!! Seems like you are getting luckier or more skilled keep it up. Can you dowse more than just gold ? If I forget where I parked in the gold fields can you ask the rods where I parked.

Remember Owl wash?

Remember that big dead Palo Verde tree we joked about gold being under it?

Well, for some reason that tree absolutly disappeared! Not down stream not cut up or anything. No sighn that it was ever

there.

Guess where I found those two nugs.....right were the tree was!

Cant figure out where the tree went though.

Odd...

Srry the rods only find GOLD...not vehicles.

Tom H.

Remember Owl wash?

Well, for some reason that tree absolutly disappeared! Not down stream not cut up or anything. No sighn that it was ever

there.

Odd...

Tom H.

Remember Owl wash?

there.

Odd...

Tom H.

they told me under plants to find gold that they are rotten and could have a blue color to them ..

Well...........I wont tell you I have a minelab...im using dowsing rods! :)

Tom H.

What is a dowsing rod.. ? never heard of it.. can you explain.....

there.

Tom H.

Tree theft is becoming more and more of a problem in the goldfields Tom, and is no laughing matter. In this uncertain economy, I hear that mexican cartels are turning to tree uprooting and removal to turn a large profit. In the past, these "gangsters" were quite sloppy leaving pieces of cut up wood, tire tracks and beer cans at the scene of the crime, but now they are becoming much more craftier. This new breed of thieves are following a new mindset of "leave no trace", and it seems to be working, as they always seem to be one step ahead of the law. I would urge everyone that stumbles across anyone just "hanging out" near a nice looking dead tree to call the local authorities immediately. Its time we put a stop to this barbaric removal of innocent trees from the goldfields.

What is a dowsing rod.. ? never heard of it.. can you explain.....

Might be easyer just to read this...I dont put much faith in them myself. I am using a Minelab...put more faith in that. :)

Tom H.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dowsing

Tree theft is becoming more and more of a problem in the goldfields Tom, and is no laughing matter. In this uncertain economy, I hear that mexican cartels are turning to tree uprooting and removal to turn a large profit. In the past, these "gangsters" were quite sloppy leaving pieces of cut up wood, tire tracks and beer cans at the scene of the crime, but now they are becoming much more craftier. This new breed of thieves are following a new mindset of "leave no trace", and it seems to be working, as they always seem to be one step ahead of the law. I would urge everyone that stumbles across anyone just "hanging out" near a nice looking dead tree to call the local authorities immediately. Its time we put a stop to this barbaric removal of innocent trees from the goldfields.

Great! I knew something was fishy.....

Next they will be stealing rocks. I will go to my favorite wash and the ironstones and hot rocks will be gone. My detecting day will be ruined.

Then they will probably start taking the dirt....leaving exposed bedrock all over the place and just destroying any chance of finding gold.

Where will they stop!

Next time I find a missing tree im going to report it. Will start taking pics of all the dead trees for proof of evidence.

Tks for the heads up on this matter Adam!

Tom

Yeah but do you know just who told him there was gold under that tree in the first place? We passed that tree many times and I wanted to lasso it and drag it away and detect where it was. But no, was I ever listened to? Nature or some ailens took the tree away and he finds the gold when I'm all laid up, it aint fair.

Old Tom

Yeah but do you know just who told him there was gold under that tree in the first place? We passed that tree many times and I wanted to lasso it and drag it away and detect where it was. But no, was I ever listened to? Nature or some ailens took the tree away and he finds the gold when I'm all laid up, it aint fair.

Old Tom

Oh sure.....rip the guts out of the 4Runner dragging trees around and im walking out to get help......noop...aint gonna happen. :P

Tom H.

Archived