Nugget Shooter Forums

More fire agate pics

I decided I needed to spend less time on the computer and more time working on my fire agate pieces. These are still shown wet as I still need to get some diamond powder to finish polishing them. The fire layers are so thin I'm afraid I may have already gone too far with the 600 grit burrs I've been using. Thanks for looking.

Mike

This one I blew through one layer and was lucky to find another. Too bad, the first layer was very colorful.

post-26394-0-16005500-1350521001_thumb.j

This one is starting to show some green and red. It should make a nice ring or necklace for the wife.

post-26394-0-84020400-1350521163_thumb.j

This one has some crazy layers and if you look closely, you can see a thin line of blue/purple. I am afraid that I will lose a lot of color polishing it.

post-26394-0-42519300-1350521321_thumb.j

This last piece is my first attempt at carving. (hint: Its a seahorse.) Another pendant for the wife.

post-26394-0-86019300-1350521454_thumb.j

Those are not the fingers of a guy that gets out much !!!!

Just kidding man , the Seahorse came out better than mine would have.

Hey Mike ,

I have seven more sites worked up and ready to go. If you're free this weekend give me a call friday . I have a Roadrunners meeting tonight so i'll be out of action today.