Nugget Shooter Forums

Little San Domingo nugget

Grumpy dog

Hello i just bought a keene dry washer from a member and worked on it to change it a little then waited a month for it to cool slighlty and went out to the Little San Domingo wash and after 4 days of digging in the morning and sitting in the shade in the afternoon for 4 hours i got a 1.6 gram nugget

i have been a gpaa member for more than 18 years and i took a metal detececting class with chris gholson in 2003 and i had been digging wtih just a shovel and gold pan for over 25 years and just got some fancy machines in the last 3 years and had this keene puffer for a month and finally i got the biggest NUGGET of my life in town now to get more water some tylenol extra strength arhritist formula and go back out tomorrow . hooked more than ever

post-4130-0-46977800-1350622533_thumb.jpjust got back from the lsd and after a few days i came up with 1.2 or 1.4 grams of dust had scale on upside down bucket and the wind was blowing so the scale kept changing what was on it, when i got in close enough to see the dust the camera cant focus that small it was about 35 buckets of dirt to dig took 3 days and it took 5 hours to fill it all in and rake it smooth burying the big rocks have a hard time raising my arms to put the ice chest back in the truck feeling extra good and only HALF GRUMPY

• 2 weeks later...

that is great hope my first find is that good.. A little disapointed that I havent found any gold. but will keep trying..besides its fun, relaxing and gets on your nerves...