Nugget Shooter Forums

That would look great as a table piece with a big green & red candle burning in the center. Nice!

Paul

Ant Man, I'm starting to wonder about you, what with your interior decorating sense and all :)

I would hang one in my place, for sure!

Would shock my wife as I would normally prefer to not deal with decorations at all.

Those look cool. I bet she could sell them on the internet pretty easy.

Rim

That's what I told her I bet you could sell them on Ebay . If she got 200 Bucks each she would make like 3bucks a hour . Then I'm thinking what I'm I thinking because I want one for Xmas . Last time she was over I tryed giving her a brand new in the box tumbler . That could helped some getting the scratches out .she did that by hand she said but still that's a lot of Rock Hunting .

It's a cross leaned over (the X)

Actually, it's a symbol a lot of atheists like to use to avoid the word Christ. They also say Xians for Christians. So says my brother the atheist.

But it went mainstream and lost its negative connotations. To be replaced by the tilted cross description.

Either way, those are still cool wreaths

Ancient petrafied coral is cool as my Mom RIP loved to collect them as a kid in Detroit at the G lakes. Definately a different wreath material. Never thought why Xmas as used it myself many times when rushing,cross laying down for X is a new one on me. John

Haha, Glenn! Funny thing is I was digging thru my Christmasy stuff earlier in the day when I read about the wreaths and had the holidays already in mind. I still have my Christmas lights up at home.......from 2 years ago :-)

Very nice and my Grandfather used to make all kinds of stuff from Petosky Stones, but not sure if ever a wreath. I will get a pic of one he made in the 40s that is really cool