Nugget Shooter Forums
Jerico

Gold found Saturday with GM2

Hey Guys, thought I would post my finds of yesterday from Foresthill.

Total weight was 47.8 grains.

Found with my trusty Goldmaster 2.

Thing keeps producing nuggets!

Not a bad day

I like to see what people find so I thought I would post my finds!

post-23143-0-42812600-1349041151_thumb.j

Nice finds!

Rim

Sweet! Those little pieces always drove me nuts with my LST... Could tell something was there but never seemed to be able to see them... Put the dirt in a ziplock and panned it out at home... Lazy but it worked... You have some nice little "dinks" in there too... Nice job...

That was a good day in anybody's book....congrats...

Glad to see my backyard is still producing for ya!

Yes El Dorado your backyard still gives something but usually the efforts great to find a few. Whats up with all the road construction going to Foresthill, cops be thick in there too!!

Nice finds Jerico!

My brother (Ten49) came up from San Jose Sunday and Monday, only caught one but it was a good one. 5.5 grams. post-25522-0-83039100-1349195835_thumb.j

Bro is still looking for his first solo nugget.

Coming your way El with a bail to be attached.

One or two heavy rains would have washed this one out onto the deer trail below it. Wasn't very deep, up on the side of the hill above a very small seasonal creek in the slate. GB II used with small coil.

• Like 1

Jerico

The bridge retro-fit is just that....but with one more option added. Many do not know about the number of people that use that bridge for the purpose of suicide, it happens a lot, (it's the tallest bridge in California) so they are adding higher suicide proof railings too. I guess human meat is no good for the fish in the river. The other construction site it to remove two dangerous spots in the road that have killed and maimed more than a few.

Very speedy motorcycle drivers have made the road a mecca for radar tickets, just so happens they catch many cars too. Just not worth speeding on especially when the drive is so beautiful why hurry it up? If you ever see a total camo truck blinking its high beam at ya... it's because radar is about to get ya

nicely done GeoJack. Thats a beauty.

Ya they seem to be taking a lot of time on the one side of the bridge. The other spot i didn`t know so many fatalitys there. I always have people riding me to go faster on the way home from foresthill, I mean pushing me hard, i just pull over and let em pass.

Nice local gold guys!

Jack you would be deadly with a minelab!

Nice gold!

And if ya ever are passed by a vette goin' a zillion miles a hour that'd be El D???hahaha-John :Just_Cuz_06:

Wes,

We should get together some time so you can show me the benefits of that machine.

Rick