Nugget Shooter Forums

fossils

Just so everybody knows... diamond point is off limits to digging from april to september 30th for forest regrowth... Never saw ANY info about it anywhere til we drove up there and saw the carved sign. Most of the fossils i collected before Rambo started shooting up the woods next to us where all seabed sponges and clam shells. Mike has the best of the fossils as shown in the pic. At least the Verde was running good with water but all creeks in the area were bone dry. A nice day though !!!!

Hey Mike ,

That boulder that i brought back , the one that filled the bucket.... cleaning up real well . Weighed in at 38 pounds. Just a little red on it left that i am having a problem getting removed , might need to polish it off.... and Polly was complaining about the dirt in the bathtub...LOL

Hey Mike ,

That boulder that i brought back , the one that filled the bucket.... cleaning up real well . Weighed in at 38 pounds. Just a little red on it left that i am having a problem getting removed , might need to polish it off.... and Polly was complaining about the dirt in the bathtub...LOL

Wives never quite understand us. Glad that boulder cleaned up nice; makes it worth the trouble.

Polly says i am an old fossil... one with rocks in my head. I just hope they are nice rocks !!!!!

Now after i get the rest of the red clay stain out of the boulder i will have a nice doorstop.

Thats a nice one Adam ,

can't wait til october 1st when they open up the digging again... I saw 2 spots i want to dig... Maybe have time for a stop in Rye and also strawberry. Hmmmm , i am getting hungry !