Nugget Shooter Forums

I got a question too...

Rimshot

Why is day light savings time not set on ya'll's end? I have the forum set to central time but it's always an hour too slow...but no biggie i guess, but sure would hate to set it to NY time.....lol!

Rim

As Glenn stated Arizona doesn't participate in the daylight savings time lunacy....That crap was nonsense...glad i moved away from it all...

lol Terry!

Glenn,

I'll go check and see again, but I sure don't remember seeing a box.

Ore,

I didn't know that.

Thanks all!

Rim

Rim ole buddy....you spend to much time dreaming up stuff to worry about.. :gig: ...impossible to keep

up with all the times that this forum members are in....besides you live just below God's country

( Okla.) so just march to your own drummer and post away no matter the times.... :zzzzz: like it's now

0910 here that means your 0710 have another cup of coffee.....

Why is day light savings time not set on ya'll's end? I have the forum set to central time but it's always an hour too slow...but no biggie i guess, but sure would hate to set it to NY time.....lol!

Rim

We do not have it in AZ, we stay the same always.... :D Gotta set it in your preferences Rim.

Uuuummm Don,

It might just be me, but most workers around here, and I mean people that work in mfg. plants usually start 1st shift at 7am. So to me I always liked DST because it gave me an extra hour of sun light to do chores like mow the grass, or go water skiing/fishing, or go get in 9-18 holes of golf...lol! I really did like it...of course now we hardly have any plants to work in..... :grr01:

Rim

Believe me, in the Big AZ we don't need an extra hour of sunlight!!!! There's about 4 or 5 months of the year we could use a dimmer switch! :hide: ... Cheers, Unc

Hey Rim ,

what happened , did the pointer on that sundial you've been using for years and years break off ???

You know guys, i'm still confused as to why ya'll wouldn't like DST. What I mean is it didn't change how many hours are in a day or how many hours of sunlight are in a day. lol! Oh well.

And yes Ore, my sundial broke years ago...LMAO!!!

Rim