Nugget Shooter Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

El Dorado

Posting Pics

Each and every time I try to directly upload a picture I get the Upload failed message. Any hints? I can still upload pictured from photobucket........

Sorry no suggestions. But, I think uploading from Photobucket uses less space on the forum servers.

Steve how are you trying to post a photo, from your computer as an attachment using the "Choose File" button and then clicking the "Attach This File button?

Have you tried deleting your cookies, logging back on the forum and trying the upload again?

Also which browser are you using?

Skip

I just uploaded the following image and had no issues

post-10941-0-28501700-1347569036_thumb.j

Steve how are you trying to post a photo, from your computer as an attachment using the "Choose File" button and then clicking the "Attach This File button?

Have you tried deleting your cookies, logging back on the forum and trying the upload again?

Also which browser are you using?

Skip

I just uploaded the following image and had no issues

I use Firefox, the max size of any picture I am trying to directly upload via an attachment is 640x 480 so not that big....sometimes I like to up load via attachment fo a quick reply so I don't have to do all the photobucket stuff..... Yes I have done the cookie & cache clear....

Bill or I will check with tech support as soon as we can to see there are any glitches with Foxfire .and see what they say might be causing the issue.

I know with IE8 you have to turn off the compatibility mode for the forum to work correctly, I assume that Foxfire does have a compatibility mode, try turning it off or on and see if that makes a difference.

Skip

Finally can do......... I did mess with the Firefox settings, but don't really know what I did