Nugget Shooter Forums

Anyone hear chains rattling last weekend?

shep

MY OH MY , Yes you guys sure are ON TOP of everything.

I am no longer a hobo prospector wandering Arizona. Now I have a "legal" partner and we are a family.

It happened last thursday the 6th in "LOST WAGES NEVADA".

Everything went off as planned and 14 of us partied for 2 days in Vegas.

The "jitters" went away after the ceremony and we are both very happy.

ELDORADO, Notice the holes in my wedding ring casting !!!!

I will be selecting some nice lil nuggies to be inserted into the holes in the future.

So keep that torch fired up so you can weld them in for me as I find and select them.

I chose this ring just for that option, Gold Band, Ruby, Diamonds and Nuggets TOO !!!!

Had to work on getting a better photo to upload.

ELD ya have to click on it to see the detail.

post-562-0-57027500-1347129242_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Her's have yet to start laying but should anytime now. She started them as chicks back in May ... looking forward to the really fresh eggs again. No rooster so not concerned about fertilized or not ... they won't be. Store bought egss can actually be a much as a month old before you even take them home and then they sit in the fridge for another few weeks sometimes. Give me the fresh ones any day. Only problem is she is in CO and I live in AZ so fresh from her brood will be only occasionally. Couple folks closer to home in Prescott valley always have a few fresh ones when I need them so I won't have to buy store bought except rarely!

Congrats Frank and Terri ... Glad to hear all in attendance had a good ttime ... NowTerri time to go out and find some gold while Frank is home doing chores! :) What's that you say? ... Oh? ... Alright you can both go prospecting together if you insist! Enjoy! Mike F

WTG Frank....in one day you gained a beautiful mate and a prospecting partner.....have you gave her

the new pick yet?....

Don she won't let go of that Burro Pick Bunk gave her. She started her prospecting career with it and has detected many meteorites and 3 very nice nuggets with her 2200V2.

• Like 1

MY OH MY , Yes you guys sure are ON TOP of everything.

I am no longer a hobo prospector wandering Arizona. Now I have a "legal" partner and we are a family.

It happened last thursday the 6th in "LOST WAGES NEVADA".

Everything went off as planned and 14 of us partied for 2 days in Vegas.

The "jitters" went away after the ceremony and we are both very happy.

Hey Frank! Congratulations! 17-18 yrs.? took yer time, huh?Well here's to another 17-1800 yrs. together. Again, brother congrats, big time! Way too cool!