Nugget Shooter Forums

PortaPotty

elder-miner

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The day I found this one, I was just looking for a plain old toilet seat.

Before I bought this one. Usually, if we camp in the same place more than a few days.

I will build one. Two short 2x4’s nailed sideways to 2 close together lodge pole pine.

Then mount a toilet seat on top them. Simple & inexpensive.

I have been using this one that i boyght from Walmart.... made in Canada. It was needed a couple weeks ago when i had a main drianpipe clog at home....

IMG_20120903_082949.jpg

IMG_20120903_083011.jpg

I was thinking that one could take the lid and bag from a Diaper Genie and use it with maybe some clumping litter for longer camping trips.

they do a good job of keeping the stink from 30+ diapers full of rancid baby poop down, gotta be good for ours. :)

I was thinking that one could take the lid and bag from a Diaper Genie and use it with maybe some clumping litter for longer camping trips.

they do a good job of keeping the stink from 30+ diapers full of rancid baby poop down, gotta be good for ours. :)

You bring up an important point.

What to do with the...uh...waste?

I have a 30 gal. designated trash can, with liners, where I deposit the tied used bags.

When I leave I take the bag from the trash can and dispose of it in a campground waste bin.

Hey Don ,

thats for the times the diaper leaks .... Just foolin' John , we love ya ..

I just use my pick to dig the hole. Less crap to carry around.

mine gets buried deep with a nickel about 4" down. If someone got a nickel for each time they dug up some crap, they'd be rich :D

ya all crazy man. NEVER ever have I peed in a wetsuit and a weiner zipper is mandatory on all my suits and a hangn' to dry after a looooooong day in the insane SF American. The blue barrel get the water nice and HOT after a day in the sun and definately want clean water from buds house,see blue barrel in truck,lasts 4 looong showers. I dump in a toilet so the bag can be deposited at the FS office because I love to tell'm what I think of them. Bears,coons,dogs,and many more will dig up that honey hole and then where are ya but desperately trying to pick up MANY stinky messes. I have a walmart hassock at the dredge to keep all the claims clean. As you can see from my camp I like it neat and clean just like my life with chairs for buds to bs,rant,rave and a holler at the moon all night long. PS solar lights rock--John

Shovel has worked for many years. With two metal knees, squatting can be tough but a dead tree, boulder to lean on a bit still works just fine.......Now that I have the Motorhome, life is very good with a genuine porcelain throne