Nugget Shooter Forums

You Go Hi-Point!!!

a few years back Hi Point was planning on moving operations out of mansfield ohio and was courted heavily by Chicago's mayor and staff. Then Hi-Point decided to move to Lima instead.... didn't go over well. Guess Chicago still holds a grudge...

To me it's like he saying poor folks can't have guns since many of the guns on that list are cheaper variety. But did notice Colt derringers on the list. Guess he thinks they too old. I'm surprized they haven't had riots over this jerk.

Some big hitters on the list too... Smith & Wesson , Sig sauer , Remington , Marlin , Harrington & Richardson.... as well as a bunch of other sildier of fortune type manufacturers. Do you really need a gun with a knife attachment ??? or even a gun with no trigger guard... happy tucking that in your waistband. I think all the big hitters will follow along with Hi- Point ...If they haven't already filed.

Still find it funny how the places with the most stringent Gun Laws have the Most Gun Crimes.

And the States with the most liberal (sorry for the term) CC laws have the lowest rates of violent crimes... Careful gangbangers... Granny's got a Glock!

As stated in one of my previous posts I've been looking for a pocket pistol... Might have to take a run up Phoenix way... They don't sell Hi-Points down here in Tucson... According to their dealers list.