Nugget Shooter Forums

I like Nugget Shooting because....

Nugget Shooter

Detecting is like dredging... a total immersion activity as nuttn' else remains as all your attention is usurped by the fever :wubu: and it's GOOD--John

Yessss sirieeeee! And with that immersion comes mental relaxation.... Man do I need that these days.

darn Don... You pissed off a Red Head... You're lucky you're still above ground. Knew a redhead gal at a machine shop I worked in... Her poor boyfriend came home a few hours late from work...Stopped at the bar... Apparently it was her birthday and they had plans... Long story short... She broke an oak TV tray over his head...He went to the hospital... She went to jail... And wore an electronic tether to work on her ankle for a year or so...

Making a red head mad will get ya dead as they don't call'm firebrands for nuttn'. OOO wives,kids and responsibilities been left behind for years after last kid raised. Spoiling Gkids MUCH more fun as watching them raise kane with their parents is fun fun fun as they say ,what trouble you give your parents ,you get pay back twice in return. Couple a my sons in for some :grr01: John

35 Years ago, I did exactly that ... sold my property in the California wine country (Sonoma) and my advertising agency in San Francisco ... Under the heady influence of Mother Earth News magazine I Bought a run down old ranch in the Klamath Mountains near the Scott River ... Alternated between sitting under a tree smoking pot and dredging in the numerous creeks and rivers ... Got heavily involved in gold mining and did the boom and bust fandango ... What a ride!!! Cheers, Unc